- This topic is empty.
2020-05-29 at 8:55 PM #1556暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
Cramer’s week ahead: This is a bad time for a trade war (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/cramers-week-ahead-this-is-a-bad-time-for-a-trade-war.html)
- “This is a bad time for an escalation into [a] trade war,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Right now, our economy’s struggling and any kind of retaliation from China will make it even more difficult for us to recover.”
- “Without a second round of stimulus from Congress, you need to stick with the safety-first trade — the recession stocks [and] the stay-at-home winners,” he said.
Ticker: ZM, CRWD, PANW, OKTA, ZS, CPB, SJM, AVGO, GPS, WORK, MSFT, DOCU
Executive Interview: Zscaler CEO on Q3 earnings, defense department contract (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/05/29/zscaler-ceo-on-q3-earnings-defense-department-contract.html)
Zscaler CEO Jay Chaudhry joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the company’s latest quarter performance.
Salesforce and Costco are flashing buy signals to investors, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/jim-cramer-salesforce-and-costco-are-flashing-buy-opportunities.html)
- “I love a nice, clean story as much as the next guy, but confusing situations like Salesforce and Costco … often make for the best long-term opportunities,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “And in both cases, history tells me that you’ve gotta buy them when they’re weak,” he said.
Ticker: CRM, COST
Executive Interview: E.l.f. Beauty CEO: We are a digital disrupter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/05/29/elf-beauty-ceo-we-are-a-digital-disrupter.html)
E.l.f. Beauty CEO Tarang Amin joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the five imperatives that is fueling the company’s growth.
Cramer’s lightning round: Cognex manufactures in America and should be celebrated (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/cramer-lightning-round-i-like-cognex.html)
- Hercules Capital: “It’s like a venture capital fund, but we don’t really know what they own. If they came on this show, though, we would and then I’d feel much better about it.”
- Caleres: “Footwear is right in the crosshairs of the whole world.” It’s a “take-the-money-and-run situation.”
- Cognex: “I love Cognex. Rockwell and Cognex. These are companies that actually make things, here. They should be celebrated.”
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev: “I actually like Constellation more. … I prefer that one.”
- Nio: “No. Tesla. Nio, no. … You deserve better than that. You should treat yourself better. Don’t do that. You have to buy a biotech. Buy some Regeneron, buy one share, buy a fractional share.”
- Noble Energy: “I prefer to you see you in something that’s got great growth.”
- Frontline: “This is a trading vehicle. … Those are not my style. I’m looking for investments, not trading vehicles. I would rather see you in — if you want oil, very large group, it’s Chevron. That’s an investment. [CEO] Mike Wirth [is] always welcome on this show. Never skimped on the dividend, great operator, visionary.”
- Draftkings: “I am with the Draftkings rally.”
Ticker: HTGC, CAL, CGNX, ROX, BUD, STZ, NIO, TSLA, NBL, FRO, CVX, DKNGW
Executive Interview: Fastly CEO says the lockdown has changed the fabric of hte internet (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/05/29/fastly-ceo-says-the-lockdown-has-changed-the-fabric-of-hte-internet.html)
Fastly CEO Joshua Bixby joined “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer to discuss how the cloud computing services provider is supplying the digital transformation.
If you have any questions or comments on this topic, please start a new topic using its parent forum “Investments in the US”.
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 29, 2020 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.