- This topic is empty.
2021-03-15 at 8:41 PM #3473暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 15, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s guide to investing your stimulus check in the stock market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramers-guide-to-investing-your-stimulus-check-in-the-stock-market.html)
- Jim Cramer advises investors to have at least $10,000 put away in an index fund replicating the S&P 500 as retirement savings.
- The “Mad Money” host offered stock ideas for investors who are willing to take on more risk and others looking for less-risky investment picks.
- “The younger you are, the more I’m begging you to take an aggressive stance on something speculative,” he said.
Investing your Mad Money – Stocks to Consider
High Risk tolerance Low Risk Tolerance MRNR JNJ SQ, PYPL M, V, JPM SNOW CRM, ADBE, NOW, MSFT TSLA, CCIV F, GM AMC, GME
(2) Executive Interview: AMD CEO gives update on Xilinx acquisition and talks chip shortage impact (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/15/amd-ceo-gives-update-on-xilinx-acquisition-and-talks-chip-shortage-impact.html)
Advanced Micro Devices CEO Lisa Su said the company’s acquisition of Xilinix, which is expected to close by the end of the year, is about the long-term roadmap for AMD.
(3) Cramer says Ford, General Motors are picking up momentum as Tesla shares slip (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramer-says-ford-gm-shares-are-picking-up-momentum-as-tesla-slips.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer makes the case for owning stock in two traditional automakers over riskier, younger competitors as the economy enters expansion mode and investors look to the electric vehicle trade.
- “If you want electric vehicle exposure, but you don’t want to take the risk of betting on a junior growth stock, you can stick with what’s working” in Ford and GM, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- Ford and GM shares are up double-digits in 2021, while the trade in Tesla stock has cooled off from last year’s explosive growth.
Ticker: F, GM, TSLA, XL, RIDE, QS, FSR, CCIV
(4) Executive Interview: Celsius Holdings CEO discusses expanding distribution of energy drinks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/02/15/ghost-kitchens-could-be-1-trillion-opportunity-in-next-decade.html)
John Fieldly, the CEO of Celsius Holdings, explained what the company is doing to bring its calorie-burning beverages to more retail stores across the country.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Beyond Meat will shine as economy reopens (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/15/cramer-lightning-round-beyond-meat-will-shine-as-economy-reopens.html)
- Palantir: “Palantir is a great growth company, but I’ve got to tell you … they have contracts that, because they’re with the government, I don’t know what they’re doing. So as long as there’s such a black box, I cannot advise you to buy shares.”
- Fiverr International: “We think they’re terrific. I understand the stock’s very high, I think you’re fine. It could go down a little, but I think you’re fine.”
- Teladoc Health: “I think Teladoc is for real … [but] there are others that want to be in that business, and right now, if people think there’s going to be a boom, Teladoc stock is going to underperform. Can you own it for the long term, though? Yes.”
- Exact Sciences: “I think it’s real. I think that they’ve got much more in the pipeline, that’s why the stock’s trading up. I think that they are, again, a problem solver of a disease that can be stopped if we catch it early enough, and that’s one of the reasons why I have liked EXES.”
- Beyond Meat: “When we start having services open up and cafeterias open up, you’re going to see Beyond Meat and [CEO] Ethan Brown shine.”
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers: “I happen to think that, like Federal Realty and like Simon Property, Tanger’s good. … The stock is a little hot right here, let it come in. But I think it’s fine.”
Ticker: PLTR, FVRR, TDOC, EXAS, BYND, SKT
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): Peloton (PTON), Dell Technology (DELL) [20-30% undervalued]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 15, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 15, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.