- This topic is empty.
2021-03-22 at 9:35 PM #3512暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 22, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says cyclical stocks are worth buying after Monday’s dip (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/22/jim-cramer-says-cyclical-stocks-are-worth-buying-after-mondays-dip.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday that after a brief dip in cyclical stocks, investors now have a chance to trim their tech holdings and buy industrial plays.
- “You need to stay diversified. If you only own tech, you’re going to miss out on the great reopening stocks that were thrown away today,” the “Mad Money” host said after tech stocks rose in
- Monday’s session following weeks of declines.
Cramer recommended Nucor, Boeing, Union Pacific and other industrial stocks after shares fell on a countertrend trade.
Scarce Sectors: [Farm equipment] DE, AGCO, [Railroads] NSC, CSX, UNP, [Engines] CAT, CMI, URI
(2) Executive Interview: Biohaven Pharmaceuticals CEO on how Nurtec migraine drug punches above its weight (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/22/biohaven-ceo-on-how-nurtec-migraine-drug-punches-above-its-weight.html)
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals CEO Vlad Coric said the company’s digital-first and patient-focused strategy is giving it an edge against competitors in marketing the migraine drug Nurtec.
(3) Cramer endorses buying Roblox stock: ‘This is the real deal’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/22/cramer-endorses-roblox-stock-this-is-the-real-deal.html)
- “You’ve got my blessing to put on a position in Roblox right now, right here, although I’d like it of course at a much lower level,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised in owning shares of Roblox.
- The online video game company began trading on public markets on March 10. The stock is up 8.5% from its first trade and boasts a market cap of $38.54 billion.
- “The stay-at-home economy allowed them to break out, but going forward I’m betting they can maintain a lot of this flywheel-like momentum,” Cramer said.
Ticker: RBLX [buy here, but prepare for turbulence]
(4) Executive Interview: British EV start-up Arrival is setting up in North Carolina to build a UPS fully electric fleet (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/22/british-ev-start-up-arrival-north-carolina-factory-to-build-a-ups-fleet.html)
- British electric vehicle maker Arrival is investing $41 million into a production facility in Charlotte, North Carolina, to fulfill a UPS order of 10,000 fully electric vehicle.
- “We’re partnering with the city of Charlotte to produce a whole transportation ecosystem together,” President Avinash Rugoobur told CNBC.
- “When you look at the global scale that needs to shift to being electric, we expect to have microfactories, you know, all around the world,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Marvell Technology is ‘still the ultimate 5G play’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/22/cramer-lightning-round-marvell-technology-is-the-ultimate-5g-play.html)
- Marvell Technology: “This is still the ultimate 5G play, and I am not backing away from that. They had a great quarter. Don’t let people tell you otherwise.”
- Crispr Therapeutics AG: “Crispr is one of the great spec stocks.”
- Lithia Motors: “I think it does [have more room to run] … I think that Lithia Motors is a very, very good stock.”
- Nokia: “They do everything they can to save that thing and, I’ve got to tell you, that dog will not hunt.”
- Canadian Solar: “I’ve cooled on the solar space.”
- Metromile: “We’ve got to have Metromile on the show.”
- Bionano Genomics: “I sanction buying it if you want a spec, and only if you want a spec.”
Ticker: MRVL, CRSP, LAD, NOK, CSIQ, MILE, BNGO
(6) [No Video Clip] Battle of Wall Street — Ticker: TSLA [stuck in neutral]
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Vista Outdoor (VSTO) [like the stock very much], Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO), Airbnb (ABNB)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 22, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 22, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.