- This topic is empty.
2021-07-26 at 9:31 PM #3994暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, July 26, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer sees a ‘second reopening’ trade in the recovery stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/26/jim-cramer-sees-a-second-reopening-trade-in-the-recovery-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the market is in search of herd immunity and it’s helping to take stocks higher.
- The “Mad Money” host said a peak in delta Covid-19 variant transmissions could unleash a “second reopening” in the travel, leisure, retail, industrials and energy stocks.
- “Once we start getting over this new outbreak, they’ll be the place to invest,” he said.
Nightmare — Debt burdens, Debt ceiling crisis, Inflation, Geopolitical concerns
Bright spot? — Gottlieb predicts Covid peak
(2) Executive Interview: Elevator company Otis Worldwide CEO on Covid concerns: ‘Elevators are safe’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/26/elevator-firm-otis-worldwide-ceo-on-covid-fears-elevators-are-safe.html)
Otis Worldwide CEO Judy Marks discussed Covid safety on elevators and how the company mitigates the spread of contagion on its products.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Cramer says three restaurant stocks can outperform as Covid fears rise (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/26/cramer-says-three-restaurant-stocks-can-outperform-as-covid-fears-rise.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended the stocks of McDonald’s, Starbucks and Yum Brands for investors worried about rising Covid-19 cases.
- “Last week, some of the biggest restaurant names exploded higher and the charts, as interpreted by Bob Lang, suggest that they’ve got more room to run,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “These stocks are exactly what you want to own if the great reopening is hitting a delta variant-induced snag,” he said.
Ticker: MCD [3 month trading sideway in a consolidation pattern before it broke out last week, MACD cross over before last week’s break out –> Price target: $270], SBUX [price target at $140], YUM [owns KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut] >The charts suggest that all have more room to run.
(4) Executive Interview: Masterworks CEO on bringing trust and transparency to art asset class (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/26/masterworks-ceo-on-bringing-trust-and-transparency-to-art-asset-class.html)
Masterworks founder and CEO Scott Lynn broke down how the privately held company’s platform uses data to help investors engage in the art market.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘Brooks Automation is a good company’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/26/cramer-lightning-round-brooks-automation-is-a-good-company.html)
- Sunrun: “No. We’re using Generac … because the grid is awful.”
- AT&T:“My late nana, Mary, always said, ‘if you don’t have anything good to say about it, then don’t say anything.’”
- Vizio: “I like Vizio. Consumer electronics is good … I will continue to praise Best Buy until people realize I am serious. [CEO] Corie Barry is real and she’s welcome on the show. Corie Barry is welcome on the show.”
- Alibaba: “Alibaba is a tremendous company, but … it’s kind of a capitalist company in a communist country … I’d stay away.”
- IRobot: “I’m going to pass on it. It’s got a big short position. Maybe the meme guys go all over it. I’m not there.”
- 23andMe: “They seem to shy away from being actually being a health-care company.”
- NRX Pharmaceuticals: “That was a giant pump and dump … let’s stay away from that.”
- Brooks Automation: “Brooks Automation is a good company. It’s a real good company. I never understood why they’re still independent. I would have bought them if I was a bigger fish in that business, but I’m not in that business.”
Ticker: RUN, GNRC, T, VZIO, BBY, BABA, IRBT, ME, NRXP, BRKS
(6) [No Video Clip] The demand dilemma — taking a close look at housing market: supply chain problems. plenty of buyers. forecasting issues?
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): The Trade Desk (TTD) [own it], Skyworks solution (SKWS) [about to break out, buy now], DexCom (DXCM) [buy buy buy], (STZ) [buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 26, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 26, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.