- This topic is empty.
2022-06-02 at 9:13 PM #5545暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, June 2, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says when Wall Street overlooks ‘textbook bad news’ for a stock, do some buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-buy-when-wall-street-overlooks-textbook-bad-news.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday gave investors the go-ahead to buy shares of valuable companies that reported bad news, yet still managed to keep their stocks afloat.
- “Because the stocks have been so crushed in anticipation of multiple rate hikes, you can be bold enough to buy a discounted product without much hesitation,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: NVDA, CRM, MSFT
[Charitable Trust owns PYPL, AEO]
(2) Executive Interview: Dow CEO discusses company’s ESG strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/02/dow-ceo-discusses-companys-esg-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dow CEO Jim Fitterling on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says to pick up shares of Deere for an ‘absurd’ bargain (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-says-to-pick-up-shares-of-deere-for-an-absurd-bargain.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday urged investors to purchase shares of Deere at the start of the next trading session.
- “You can now get its stock for just 15.5 times earnings, which I just think is absurd. So, you’ve got my blessing to buy it tomorrow morning,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Digging into the rally — Deer’s Post-Earnings Comeback: (i) overall better market; (ii) Analyst day event; (iii) A second look at the the quarter (outlook for large AG equipment, increased production)
(4) Executive Interview: Excelerate Energy CEO discusses energy security, says there’s been ‘interaction’ with the White House (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/02/excelerate-energy-ceo-discusses-energy-security-says-theres-been-interaction-with-the-white-house.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Excelerate Energy CEO Steven Kobos on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Indie Semiconductor Inc: “They should be making a lot of money.” (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/cramers-lightning-round-trade-desk-is-too-expensive.html)
- Rocket Lab USA Inc: “I see your aerospace and I give you Raytheon Technologies, which makes money and does good things.”
- Joby Aviation Inc: “You think it’s time for flying cars? [Sell].”
- Allegiant Travel Co: “I’d rather be in Expedia. I’d rather be in Airbnb. Let’s go with one of those two.”
- Trade Desk Inc: “It is too expensive.”
- Kosmos Energy Ltd: “Let it come down a little.”
- Upstart Holdings Inc: “I didn’t like the loans on the balance sheet. If it gets rid of the loans … or it makes me convinced that they’re good, then all is forgiven and I’m cool with it.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc: “That stock is a buy.”
- Indie Semiconductor Inc: “They should be making a lot of money.”
Ticker: RKLB, JOBY [sell sell sell], ALGT, TTD, KOS, UPST, HTZ, INDI
(6) Be ready to pounce on homebuilding stocks the next time they drop, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-be-ready-to-pounce-on-homebuilding-stocks-when-they-drop.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that despite conventional wisdom, he believes investors should pick up shares of homebuilding stocks the next time they plummet.
- “I believe these stocks will drop again, but when they do … I think you’ve got to pounce,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Airbnb (ABNB) [one of a few that can be bought], Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) [not recommend a company that is losing money], Datadog (DDOG) [good company but the stock is too expensive), Cumming (CMI) [you own it], Livent Corporation (LTHM)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 2, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 2, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.