- This topic is empty.
2022-06-13 at 9:20 PM #5583暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, June 13, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Stick to ‘really boring’ stocks to ride out the cratering market, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/jim-cramer-stick-to-boring-stocks-to-ride-out-the-cratering-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said investors should be in stable, boring stocks to keep their portfolios strong as concerns over inflation roil the market.
- “If you took your cue from me and bought common stocks of companies that make real things and do real things that return capital and trade at a reasonable valuation, you’re relatively fine,” the “Mad Money” host said.
[Charitable trust owns DVN, PXD]
(2) [No Video Clip] Tech executives told me that crypto’s a con, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/13/tech-executives-told-me-that-cryptos-a-con-cramer-says.html)
The “Mad Money” host, who spend last week in San Francisco, said Monday that tech executives in Silicon Valley told him they don’t trust cryptocurrencies.
(3) Jim Cramer says to avoid buying shares of Jack Daniel’s distiller for this reason (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/jim-cramer-says-to-avoid-buying-shares-of-jack-daniels-distiller-for-this-reason.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday warned investors against investing in Brown-Forman, the owner of whisky brand Jack Daniel’s.
- “This is a very tough market. It has incredibly high standards. Brown-Forman stock would normally be a no-brainer in a normal slowdown, but it’s impossible for me to recommend here,” he said.
Ticker: KO, BFb
(4) Executive Interview: Humana CEO on healthcare provider shortages (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/13/humana-ceo-on-healthcare-provider-shortages.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Humana CEO Bruce Broussard on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Matterport is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/cramers-lightning-round-matterport-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Rivian Automotive Inc: “I think Ford stock’s very cheap. They’ve got to sell the rest of [its shares of] Rivian.”
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc: “Not the time to buy it. I think the commodity rally is over.”
- Matterport Inc: “The stock loses money, and we’re not recommending any stocks … that are losing money.”
- Veru Inc: “We caught a big move. How about we just leave it at that.”
- Cintas Corp: “I think [the Biden Administration] wants to be pro-business but doesn’t know how. So I can not be behind Cintas at 31 times earnings.”
- HanesBrands Inc: “It sells at five times earnings, it’s got a 5% yield, I’ve got to do work on this. That seems too strange to me.”
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd: “I just think that ZIM, [which] looks to be a beneficiary of a lot of more commerce, is getting less commerce. So, therefore I don’t want to recommend the stock.”
- BorgWarner Inc: “It isn’t as cheap as it looks, and so therefore I’m going to have to say buy Ford. That would be a better buy.”
Ticker: RIVN, FCX, MTTR, VERU, CTAS, HBI, ZIM, BWA
(6) Cramer says investors can buy stock of this software company as a speculative pick (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/cramer-says-investors-can-buy-stock-of-this-software-company-as-a-speculative-pick.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that investors have his permission to buy shares of software company Mitek Systems as a speculative play.
- “Mitek’s genuinely cheap on an earnings basis, which is why it’s … one I’m willing to bless for speculation in what is otherwise an extremely hostile environment,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: Mitek (MITK), Sportrader (SRAD)
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Disney (DIS) [charitable trust owns it; I has too buy more, too cheap], Dutch Bros (BROS) [they need to explain better], Simply Good Foods (SMPL), First Watch (FWRG)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 13, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 13, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.