2020年7月27日 11:40 PM #5303暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
‘This is the most overwhelming week of earnings season,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/jim-cramer-the-most-overwhelming-week-of-earnings-season.html)
- “You need to understand that this week is about one thing and one thing only: It’s about earnings. First time it’s been like that in a while,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This is the most overwhelming week of earnings season, when a ridiculous number of companies report at the exact same time,” the “Mad Money” host said.
<Corporate Earning Schedules in this week>
Tuesday: McDonald’s (MCD), Pfizer (PFE), 3M (MMM), Raytheon Technologies (RTX), Starbucks (SBUX), AMD (AMD)
Wednesday: General Electric (GE), Boeing (BA), PayPal (PYPL), Shopify (SHOP), Facebook (SHOP), ServiceNow (NOW)
Thursday: AstraZeneca (AZN), Eli Lilly (LLY), Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Alphabet (GOOGL)
Friday: Exxon (XOM), Chevron (CVX), Caterpillar (CAT)
Executive Interview: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy expects stimulus bill to be ready in ‘first week of August’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/27/rep-kevin-mccarthy-expects-stimulus-bill-to-be-ready-in-early-august.html)
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss what’s next as Congress hammers out details for additional coronavirus relief spending.
Executive Interview: Mattel CEO talks growth in Barbie, says company remains ‘bullish’ on movies (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/27/mattel-ceo-talks-growth-in-barbie-says-company-is-bullish-on-movies.html)
Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz broke down some of the key parts in the toy company’s latest quarterly earnings report.
Executive Interview: Skyworks CEO sees an ‘incredible opportunity’ in 5G for the chipmaker (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/skyworks-ceo-sees-an-incredible-opportunity-in-5g-for-the-chipmaker.html)
- “These themes are playing out” as the 5G rollout remains in its infant stages, Skyworks Solutions CEO Liam Griffin told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “One of the amazing things here is, despite you know the horrific effects of the pandemic, we’re seeing a usage case” change “for connectivity” as work and school goes remote, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “If you think about where that world is going, where our world is changing, it’s going to be an incredible opportunity for Skyworks in so many different markets,” he said.
Cramer’s lightning round: I don’t have a reason to buy Intel (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/27/cramer-lightning-round-i-do-not-have-a-reason-to-buy-intel.html)
- Alteryx: “They’re wiping the floor with spreadsheets. I think they are fantastic.”
- Oneok: “Get out of that industry.”
- Transmedics Group: “As long as you recognize that’s a speculative situation, I bless it.”
- AT&T: “I just don’t like the fact that the stock’s still yielding 7%. It makes me uncomfortable.”
- American Express: The company had an “unbelievable conference call. That was a great conference call. I expected the worse and I was surprised of the upside. … I’m OK with it.”
- Sunrun: “We’ve got to ca-ching, ca-ching. Too much money being made in too-short period a time.”
- Bloomin’ Brands: “We saw an upgrade this morning. I guess they can handle it. I don’t know many restaurants that can … have enough customers, but they look like they can handle it. So I’m OK with it.”
- Intel: “Intel’s too low … to sell. I don’t have an upside, I don’t have a reason to buy it.”
Ticker: AYX, OKE, TMDX, T, AXP, RUN, BLMN, INTC
Other Stocks Mentioned (Calls with audience): International Paper (IP) [fine. Not good, not bad], Sony (SNE) [great company, stay long], Zoom Video (ZM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2020年7月27日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。