2020年7月29日 12:59 AM #5311暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
Jim Cramer: 10 surprise coronavirus winners outperformin (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/jim-cramer-10-surprise-coronavirus-winners-outperforming-the-market.html)
- “Coming into the pandemic induced recession, you might’ve expected these 10 stocks … to be horrendous, but so far they’ve been some of the biggest winners,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “I think this pandemic paradox can keep winning as long as we get another meaningful stimulus package … in the not too distant future,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stock & Ticker: Polaris (PII), Sherwin-Wiliams (SHW), Mattel (MAT), Wayfair (W), Thor Industries (THO), Camping World (CWH), Tractor Supply (TSCO), Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG), Brunswick (BC), The Boston Beer Company (SAM)
Off-the-Charts: Jim Cramer: Charts show gold prices are nearing a peak (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/jim-cramer-charts-show-gold-prices-are-nearing-a-peak.html)
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that the recent rallies in gold and silver are very precarious,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “She thinks they could both have one last leg higher, and it might even be substantial, but after that she expects the precious metals to come plummeting back to earth,” the “Mad Money” host explained.
- Cramer recommended buying Barrick Gold as a long-term investment play.
Executive Interview: Otis Worldwide CEO on China recovery, elevators being essential services (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/28/otis-worldwide-ceo-on-china-recovery-elevators-being-essential-services.html)
“We have been an essential service since the Covid pandemic started, and our folks are continuing to service elevators globally and never stopped,” Otis Worldwide CEO Judy Marks said.
Cramer’s lightning round: Hold on to Intel (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/cramer-lightning-round-hold-on-to-intel.html)
- CVS Health: “I, myself, am very flummoxed by CVS. … It’s been a very big disappointment. They report first week of August, and they better deliver the numbers or I think we may have to cut and move on.”
- Lockheed Martin: “I think that stock is a buy. … I think this one takes out its high.”
- IBM: “It’s got a 5% yield. I like the changes that are being made. … I want you to hold on to this stock.”
- Cigna: “I think Cigna is a very good company. I know the chart is awful. It’s hard to pick a bottom, but I do like the stock right here. I think that group is going to do OK.”
- Slack Technologies: “I like Slack a lot. It’s a great product, and I think it can be a great stock. The question is: is Microsoft really enveloping them, or not? The courts may actually have to decide that.”
- CommScope: “I’ve got to stay away from that one.”
- Chewy: “I think Chewy is a stock you put away. It looks like it’s rolling over here, I know, but man’s best friend and woman’s best friend is going to continue to be so. I like Chewy.”
Ticker: CVS, LMT, IBM, CI, WORK, COMM, CHWY
Centene CEO explains why he thinks the U.S. virus crisis could go into 2021 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/28/centene-ceo-on-why-he-thinks-the-us-virus-crisis-could-go-into-2021.html)
“We wont know how long the vaccine lasts. There’s a lot to be proven. I’m being cautions,” health-care provider Centene CEO David Neirdoff said.”
Ticker: CNC [CNC is a steal here]
Other Stocks Mentioned (Calls with audience): NVIDIA (NVDA) [Let it cool off, then Buy], Steelcase (SCS) [no mojo], PetMed (PETS) [a winner], Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) [like it], Albemarle Corporation (ALB) [stay away]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2020年7月28日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。