2021年3月17日 9:07 PM #8558暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月17日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says Chair Powell ‘was dead right’ in leaving rates unchanged (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/17/cramer-on-fed-announcement-chair-powell-was-dead-right.html)
- The Federal Reserve triggered an afternoon rally in the stock market Wednesday after officials looked past inflation fears and kept rates unchanged. CNBC’s Jim Cramer said it was exactly the right call.
- “Pay no attention to the inflation behind the curtain,” Cramer said on “Mad Money” after the market closed. “Fed Chief Jay Powell took a page from the Wizard of Oz playbook today and, unlike in the movie, he was dead right.”
- Cramer said investors worried about inflation are “missing out on some very big stock moves.”
(2) Executive Interview: Angi CEO on fixing what’s broken in the home project and services market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/17/angi-ceo-on-fixing-whats-broken-in-the-home-services-market.html)
Angi CEO Oisin Hanrahan discussed changes the company has made, including rebranding from Angie’s List, to gain a larger share of a home services market that presents a $500 billion opportunity.
(3) Executive Interview: Partake Foods CEO on using Shopify to operate web store (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/17/partake-foods-ceo-on-using-shopify-to-operate-web-store.html)
Denise Woodard, the founder and CEO of Partake Foods, explained how Shopify’s e-commerce tools have helped the momtrepreneur sell cookies and grow her small business online.
(4) Executive Interview: Market has yet to fully appreciate Finance of America, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/17/market-has-yet-to-fully-appreciate-finance-of-america-ceo-says.html)
Finance of America plans to go public through a merger with Replay Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company. CEO Patti Cook explained why the lending company was built to be diversified.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: SunOpta is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/17/cramer-lightning-round-sunopta-is-a-winner.html)
- ViacomCBS: “I screwed this up. I loved it, loved it, loved it and finally got worn down and I lost my discipline for ActionAlertsPlus.com and I sold it, and that was a big mistake. I now watch it go up and have tremendous respect for management, but it has gone up, up, up. So my call is that I am not the person who should be able to opine on Viacom because I screwed up so badly.”
- MakeMyTrip: “This is a great, kind of, very cool travel company. … I think that if I were to travel to one of these countries I didn’t know much, it would be my preferred app.”
- ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp: “It is a crowded field … I am concerned that, therefore, there is too much competition.”
- SunOpta: “I think it’s a winner.”
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp: “I like it. I think it’s a good stock.”
Ticker: VIAC, MMYT, SOLO, STKL, STPK
(6) [No Video Clip] Tech-Tonic Shift — Ticker: TSLA, LEN
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): Nio (NIO) [rather have TESLA], AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) [should be buyer because the stock is too cheap], American Tower (AMT) [great company. buyer]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月17日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。