2021年3月18日 10:35 PM #8569暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月18日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Investors dumping stocks on Fed policy are making a mistake, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/jim-cramer-investors-dumping-stocks-on-fed-policy-are-making-a-mistake.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer defended the Federal Reserve’s decision to leave interest rates unchanged, saying it’s a mistake to dump growth stocks out of fear of rising inflation.
- “Higher rates are bad for the economy. Powell doesn’t want us to take that hit if we don’t have to,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I think Jay Powell’s right to focus more on full employment than low inflation … I bet he’ll be right about the transient nature of the commodity price increases,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Magna International CEO on becoming a mobility technology company (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/18/magna-international-ceo-on-becoming-a-mobility-technology-company.html)
Magna International CEO Seetarama Kotagiri explained why he sees the automotive supplier as a $40 billion start-up with a 60 year history serving a complex, high-tech end market.
Ticker: MGA [partnership with Fisker, 12 times earnings and still still cheap]
(3) Executive Interview: Williams-Sonoma CEO refocuses on in-store traffic after a surge in online sales last year (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/williams-sonoma-ceo-eyes-in-store-traffic-foot-traffic-as-economy-reopens.html)
- Williams-Sonoma shares jumped to new highs Thursday after the home goods retailer posted better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- Online sales grew 45% during the fiscal year, compared to a 24% drop in in-person sales. Still, CEO Laura Alber said the company won’t give up on its brick-and-mortar strategy.
- “We talk about e-commerce, and that will be our growth, but this retail recovery is a big part of the story as well,” she said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(4) Executive Interview: AppHarvest CEO on building the third wave of sustainable infrastructure (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/18/appharvest-ceo-on-building-the-third-wave-of-sustainable-infrastructure.html)
AppHarvest founder and CEO Jonathan Webb broke down what goals the agriculture technology is seeking to achieve by building a home grown food supply in the U.S.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy the stock of Linde (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/cramer-lightning-round-buy-the-stock-of-linde.html)
- Okta: “I think you should own Okta for yourself.”
- Plug Power: “I believe in the long-term, green hydrogen fuel case, and that is best played with Plug.”
- Chewy: Buy
- Linde: “It has been a monster-good stock. All of these stocks are coming down now. I would encourage you … to buy the stock of Linde.”
- Gevo: “We’re going to do [homework] on it.”
Ticker: OKTA , PLUG, CHWY, LIN, GEVO
(6) [No Video Clip] Reality Check – EV-SPAC — Ticker: RIDE
Other Stocks Discussed (call with audiences): Walt Disney (DIS)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月18日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。