2021年3月25日 7:44 PM #8686暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年3月25(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s investment dos and don’ts for this tricky market environment (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/cramers-investment-dos-and-donts-for-this-tricky-market-environment.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave viewers rules to follow for investing in this tricky market situation.
- “If you accept your predicament and you follow these rules, you’ll have a chance to prosper in this brand new market,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- The market is in the depression stage of grief, “when lots of investors typically tend to throw up their hands and give up on the entire asset class,” he said.
(2) RH sees ‘more opportunity than we’ve ever seen’ as retailer continues expansion, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/25/rh-sees-more-opportunity-than-ever-as-it-continues-expansion-ceo.html)
RH Gary Friedman told CNBC’s Jim Cramer the luxury furniture retailer believes in its expansion vision. “We’re more excited than we’ve ever been, and we see more opportunity than we’ve ever seen,” Friedman said on “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Bridge the Cap — Ticker: MLM NUE
“Bottom Line – Look for infrastructure stocks like MLM and NUE – Stocks that work regardless of what happens in Washington.”
(4) Executive Interview: GrowGeneration focuses on East Coast expansion as New York moves closure to legalizing cannabis (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/growgeneration-looks-east-with-new-york-closer-to-legalizing-cannabis.html)
- GrowGeneration CEO Darren Lampert is focused on East Coast expansion as New York state inches closer to legalizing recreational marijuana, and New Jersey finalizes state rules for the industry.
- “You’ll see us entering the East Coast markets shortly,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “What you’re seeing right now, Jim, is a sea change [in] controlled environmental ag,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Fast Acquisition Corp is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/cramers-lightning-round-fast-acquisition-corp-is-a-buy.html)
- Abbott Laboratories: “Abbott Labs is a great stock … You’re in it now for the diabetes glucose monitoring, but also because we’re going to start having a lot of elective surgery again. I think you’re making a good move.”
- Fast Acquisition Corp: “This is a very good example of a great operator, Tilman [Fertitta], whom I think the world of. … The guy is just smart as a whip. I want to invest with Tilman. This would give me a chance to do so. It’s a buy.”
- Organogenesis Holdings: “I have to do more work.”
- Yelp: “I actually felt that when people start going out, Yelp’s business is going to return to being a little bit better. I had been negative on Yelp, and I am much-less negative on Yelp with the reopening play, but I totally hear what you’re saying from the point of view as a restauranteur. It is a very tough thing alike.”
- Virgin Galactic: “This is an age-and-suitability issue. [Older inestors] I would say, ‘listen, you don’t want to be in Virgin Galactic. That’s a mistake. It may take 40 years for that thing to get off the ground. But you’re young and you want to hold it for a while. Maybe space travel becomes the norm.’ So it’s fine for you, but not fine for others.”
Ticker: ABT, FST, ORGO, YELP, SPCE
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Fisker (FSR) [speculative, but good], General Electric (GE) [fine]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年3月25(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。