2021年5月5日 8:30 PM #9295暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月5(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says investors must resist the urge to give up on ‘FAANG’ stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/05/jim-cramer-advises-investors-not-to-give-up-on-faang-stocks.html)
- “They’re currently out of favor in the Wall Street fashion show. I’m telling you it’s temporary,” Jim Cramer said, referring to the Big Tech group of stocks known as “FAANG.”
- Only two of those Big Tech stocks — Facebook and Alphabet — are outperforming the S&P 500 in 2021. Apple and Netflix, meanwhile, are down year to date.
- Still, Cramer said the entire group is worth owning for the long-haul.
Why deserting FANG now is a mistake: (1) There’s no real “FAANG” – They are all individual entities, (2) Long-term outperformance, (3) Booms don’t last – FAANG + Microsoft shine in slowdowns, (4) FAANG is built to last – They are not sensitive to consumers’ whims, (5) Consistent reinvention
Bottom Line: suggest maintaining a diversified portfolio with some cyclical exporsure with one or tow FAANG
(2) Executive Interview: Trane Technologies CEO talks sustainable strategy to eliminate HVAC system emissions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/05/trane-technologies-ceo-on-eliminating-hvac-and-refrigeration-emissions.html)
“We can do good for the planet and we can do great for investors by just innovating in the space,” Trane Technologies CEO Mike Lamach said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(3) Executive Interview: Bed Bath & Beyond CEO on revamping stores (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/05/bed-bath-beyond-ceo-on-revamping-stores.html)
Discussing Bed Bath & Beyond’s turnaround story, CEO Mark Tritton explained how the home goods retailers is looking to remodel locations.
(4) Executive Interview PagerDuty CEO says hybrid workplaces have their own complex challenges (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/05/pagerduty-ceo-says-hybrid-workplaces-have-their-own-complex-challenges.html)
- PagerDuty CEO Jennifer Tejada told CNBC Wednesday that businesses are facing logistical challenges as organizations establish new hybrid work models for employees.
- “It’s going to require systems that help reduce complexity and give employees access to the technology they need in the seconds that they need it,” she said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy more Wells Fargo (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/05/cramer-lightning-round-buy-more-wells-fargo.html)
- Lumen Technologies: “Lumen Technologies reported about 10 minutes ago, so I do not have what’s going on in the conference call, so, therefore, I have to defer and can’t opine on it.”
- Fastly: “We left Fastly, felt that there were too many issues … Tonight, they lost their CFO and they did not have a good quarter. I can’t recommend it. I think there’ll be even more downgrades tomorrow.”
- Wells Fargo: “Buy more … That’s the cheapest bank. It’s going to be the best bank. I have faith in [CEO Charlie] Scharf”
- Medpace: “I think it’s good … It’s a good spec, it’s actually a little better than a spec. I think you’re going to be fine.”
- Morgan Stanley: “I think Morgan Stanley is terrific. I regret that my charitable trust does not own this stock.”
- Triton International: “They have all the containers. Why is that stock not up a lot? I’ve got to look into that.”
- Cerence: “I’ll do more work on it … It just doesn’t have anything I’m really interested in.”
Ticker: LUMN, FSLY, WFC, MEDP, MS [charitable trust owns JPM, GS and WFC], TRTN, CRNC
(6) [No Video Clip] Why Cramer’s Charitable Trust owns F not GM — “New CEO Jim Farley has done something incredible for the company. But both are too cheap to ignore.
Other Stocks Discussed: Dell Technologies (DELL) [terrific], McKesson Corp (MCK)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月5(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。