2021年5月11日 11:12 PM #9313暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月11(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Executive Interview: Abbott Labs CEO: BinaxNOW is complementary to Covid-19 vaccine campaign (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/11/abbott-labs-ceo-binaxnow-is-complementary-to-covid-19-vaccine-campaign.html)
Abbott Laboratories CEO Robert Ford appearing at CNBC’s Healthy Returns event explained how Covid-19 rapid testing can help businesses augment their reopening plans.
(2) Executive Interview: Affirm CEO expects to capitalize on rebound in travel (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/11/affirm-ceo-expects-to-capitalize-on-rebound-in-travel.html)
Affirm CEO Max Levchin explained how its installment loans will be a popular choice among consumers looking to ditch their credit cards for alternative methods to spend on travel and leisure.
(3) Executive Interview: Roblox CEO on creating a virtual economy powered by 8 million creators (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/11/roblox-ceo-on-creating-a-virtual-economy-powered-by-millions-of-creators.html)
Roblox CEO David Baszucki explained how the online gaming platform is helping creators turn their hobbies into businesses.
(4) Executive Interview: J2 Global CEO says Consensus spinoff will unlock value in cloud fax and digital media businesses (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/11/j2-global-ceo-says-consensus-spinoff-will-unlock-value-in-cloud-fax-and-digital-media-businesses.html)
- Digital media company J2 Global wants to spinoff its cloud fax service, which made up about 22% of combined revenues last year, under a new publicly traded company called Consensus.
- “I think they’re both underappreciated and I think part of the reason they’re underappreciated is that they’re inside of one company,” J2 Global CEO Vivek Shah said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “I think this is going to create a tremendous amount of value and I think it’s great to do it from a position of strength,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I would buy Chipotle (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/11/cramer-lightning-round-i-would-buy-chipotle.html)
- Broadcom: “We just think it’s too cheap to sell.”
- Uranium Energy: “I think that you want to hop off a uranium cycle at a certain point, but I recognize the need to play these things.”
- Kontoor Brands: “I love Kontoor Brands because I am a denim believer. I’m going to throw in Levi’s … [and] Gap stores. All of them work. I like your style.”
- Canoo: “Dead money, got to be honest.”
- Chipotle: “I think this stock’s a buy, it’s the best one and I trust them. I would buy Chipotle.”
- Discovery: “I think Discovery’s just OK … and that’s not enough for me to say buy a stock.”
- Energy Transfer: “They’re all going up. You happen to be in the one that is the biggest. It’s not my favorite. I like Kinder Morgan … and I like Enterprise Products Partners, but yours is working. The whole group is working and it’s being brought up by an ETF that has all pipelines and everyone’s buying them and that’s why you can stay long it, but I prefer you to be in best of breed.”
- Ally Financial: “What a horse that thing is, and you know what, it’s still the cheapest financial. I wouldn’t sell it.”
Ticker: AVGO, UEC, KTB, GOEV, CMG, ET, ALLY
(6) [No Video Clip] Where the Tec bottom – Ticker: AAPL, SPT, SQ, TSLA, INTC, AMD, MU, TXN, AMAT, LRCX.
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月11(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。