2021年7月19日 9:38 PM #10244暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月19日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says the stock market will bottom after speculators find the exit (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/19/-jim-cramer-stock-market-will-bottom-after-speculators-find-the-exit.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the speculative euphoria on Wall Street is nearing an end and investors will be able to find a bottom begin new positions.
- “I think you watch as the speculators get blown to kingdom come, while the pandemic stocks come roaring back and the big industrials try to bottom,” the “Mad Money” hoer said.
- Cramer found a silver lining in the drop in crude prices after OPEC struck a deal over the weekend.
Area if Rampant Speculation The end of Euphoria: (i) Too many IPOs & SPACs, (ii) Meme a day pumps, (iii) Macro-cap craziness,(iv) Shaky Crypto world, (v) Plunging oil, (vi) unjustifiably high price to sales stocks
Bottom line: once the speculates are fully blown out we can find a tradable bottom.
(2) Executive Interview: Original Bark execs: Covid accelerated dog retail business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/19/original-bark-execs-covid-accelerated-dog-retail-business.html)
Original Bark Executive Chairman Matt Meeker explained how the company expects to sustain tailwinds in the pet retail business that emerged at the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
(3) [No Video Clip] Bank check — WFC [charitable trust owns WFC], MS, GS, C, JPM, BAC
(4) Executive Interview: First Horizon regional bank reaps benefits of southern population growth, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/19/first-horizon-ceo-says-southern-regional-bank-sees-impact-of-demographic-shifts.html)
- The flow of Americans from the coasts to southern states has been a boon for First Horizon Bank, CEO Bryan Jordan said Monday.
- Middle Tennessee has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of population shifts to the South, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “We think that the attractive policies, particularly around right to work, taxation, etcetera, are going to be really, really positive for our 12 state footprint,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: SoFi is near buying levels (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/19/cramer-lightning-round-sofi-is-near-buying-levels.html)
- Academy Sports & Outdoors: “I still like it … I’m a buyer.”
- Sherwin-Williams: “Raw costs are now too high. I am concerned. I no longer think that you can buy this stock until we see the raw costs come down, and then I will feel better.”
- SoFi: “I think SoFi should be done going down soon. I mean, stocks stop at zero. I mean, this thing has just been a nightmare, and [CEO] Anthony Noto is better than that. It’s at $15. I’m a buyer at the $14 level.”
- General Electric: “I don’t care where a stock came from. I care where it’s going to. I think GE is OK. I don’t think it’s great, I don’t think it’s bad. It’s just OK.”
- Sysco: “The good news is the guy who runs it is real strong. The bad news is that the restaurant business is going to take a little header here, so I’m going to say, ‘no,’ to that right now.”
Ticker: ASO, SHW, SOFI, GE, SYY,
(6) [No Video Clip] Spotting the peaks — China (BIDU, DIDI), Semis (buy AMD over INTC), Oil, Leisure & Entertainment.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences):Uber (UBER), Roku (ROKU), Upstart Holdings (UPST)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月19日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。