Mad Money: 2021年7月23日(金)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年7月23日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The most important week of earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/cramer-week-ahead-the-most-important-week-of-earnings-season.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to be prepared for a jam-packed week of earnings reports from the biggest names on Wall Street.
      • “This is the toughest week of the quarter when it comes to making informed financial decisions,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • Tesla, Apple, Boeing, Amazon and Caterpillar, among others, are set to report quarterly results throughout the week.

Ticker: TSLA, AAPL, GOOGL, MSFT, AMD, BA, BMY, MCD, FB, F, MA, MA, TWLO, XOM, CVX, CAT [buy CAT a little right here right now]

(2) [No Video Clip] Know your IPO — Monday.com (MNDY) IPO on Jun 10 at $155, expected range $125-140. Not recommend buying it with you retirement fund. For speculative play you have Cramer’s blessing to put on a small speculative position, buy it with money you are prepared to lose.

(3) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified:

• Alphabet (GOOGL), Microsoft (MSFT), Republic Services (RSG), Cisco Systems (CSCO), Danaher Corporation (DHR)  –> The portfolio includes 3 tech [Charitable trust own all three], Need pure healthcare, time to add ABBV (instead of MSFT) [charitable trust own BMY]
      • Boeing (BA), Disney (DIS), The Coca-Cola Company (KO), Bank of America (BAC), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) — get rid of KHC, add AMD
      • MercadoLibre (MELI), InMode Ltd. (INMD), GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG), Microsoft (MSFT), International Paper (IP) –> like the portfolio
      • Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) , Chevron (CVX), Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), Morgan Stanley (MS)  — get rid of MSFT, keep SWKS, add healthcare Centene Corporation (CNC)

(4) Executive Interview: Ree Automotive CEO on building the platform of the future of automotive (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/23/ree-automotive-ceo-on-building-the-platform-of-the-future-of-automotive.html)

Ree Automotive co-founder and CEO Daniel Barel explained how the automotive technology company is working to be at “the basis of every vehicle that’s going to be out there.”

Ticker: REE

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Ford (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/cramer-lightning-round-buy-ford.html)

• Zim Integrated Shipping: “I don’t like the shipping stocks, here. I think they’re overdone. People got excited about them and it’s no longer the moment to own a shipping stock. Why not buy Union Pacific, which had a great quarter.”
      • Northern Genesis Acquisition: “I like these EVs. Some of them are really going to work out, but lately I’ve been thinking maybe Magna’s the way to play it because a lot of them seem to contract them, but I do like that stock. I’ve been what I call, ‘wrong.’”
      • Workhorse: “Workhorse is a showhorse. We want real horses — not Churchill Downs, but that’s a good stock, too. That is a company that I have not liked, I’ve stayed away … Buy Ford.

Ticker: ZIM, UNP, NGAB, MGA, WKHS, CHDN, F

(6) [No Video Clip] Quick service restaurant — DPZ, CMG, DPZ SBUX [sold in Charitable Trust at $113]

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Nucor (NUE) [buy more; great level to pick up more], Carvana (CVNA), Paysafe (PSFE)

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月23日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。