Mad Money: 2021年7月28日(水)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年7月28日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1)Jim Cramer calls out the ‘Jimmy Chill contrarians’ who bet against Alphabet, AMD, and Boeing (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cramer-calls-out-investors-who-bet-against-alphabet-amd-and-boeing.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer took aim at investors who were short-selling the stocks of Alphabet, AMD, and Boeing.
      • “Today was a day to celebrate owning the stocks of the best companies out there – not to short them – and, of course, to mourn the short sellers who bet against them simply to be Jimmy Chill contrarians,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “You can’t take investing personally. You’ve gotta take a page from Michael Corleone [in ‘The Godfather’] and realize when something’s strictly business,” Cramer said.

AMD, GOOGL, BA

(2) Executive Interview: Wingstop plans ghost kitchens in Manhattan as company leans on digital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/wingstop-plans-ghost-kitchens-in-manhattan-as-company-leans-on-digital.html)

• Wingstop CEO Charlie Morrison announced that the chicken chain plans to open 25 company-owned locations in Manhattan.
      • “We believe our model being predominantly digital works great with ghost kitchens, which will be probably half the mix of those,” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in an interview.
      • “The key is they are kitchens available to delivery drivers through DoorDash, Uber and others, that can come in, grab the food and take it to everybody,” he said.

Ticker: WING

(3)[No Video Clip] Recapping the major tech earnings –– Ticker: AAPL, MSFT, GOOGL,

(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Rockewell Automation CEO on Q3 results, electric vehicles, tires and more (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/28/rockewell-automation-ceo-on-q3-results-electric-vehicles-tires-and-more.html)

Rockwell Automation CEO Blake Moret joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give an update on the electrical products company after it posted a better-than-expected performance from its most recent quarter.

Ticker: ROK

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hold on to Roblox (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/cramer-lightning-round-hold-on-to-roblox.html)

• Roblox: “I think we’re OK. I think the last quarter, obviously, was not as good as we thought. Some people were thinking that it’s only a pandemic play. I think it’s going to snap back. I want you to hold on to it.”
      • Fast Acquisition: “Tilman Fertitta [is a] heavyweight. Want to be with him, not against him. I’m OK with it.”
      • Cassava Sciences: “This is a company trying to get people off of opioids, it’s one of their things … if they can succeed, it is worth double what it is. If it doesn’t, well, you know what, it’s not worth a lot, which is too hard for me. I don’t like things where it’s just all or none.”
      • Endeavor Group: “Full disclosure: I guess you can say I work for Endeavor, they’re my agent. I don’t understand the valuation of the company because they’ve got all cylinders going. If you broke it up, they’ve got a lot of good stuff … [CEO] Ari Emanuel’s a really smart guy and I think that betting against him at this level is just stupid.”
      • Western Digital: “Inexpensive stock. Too cheap. Like it. I also liked Micron, though, so we’ve got to be careful with my judgment.”

Ticker: RBOX, FST, SAVA, EDR, WDC, MU

(6) [No Video Clip] The impact of China’s latest crackdowns

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Callaway Golf Company (ELY), Wynn Resorts (WYNN), EBay (EBAY), Square (SQ), Sony (SONY)

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月28日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。