2021年8月2日 10:19 PM #10485暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年8月2(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says Robinhood is a buy even after its rocky IPO (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/cramer-says-buy-robinhood-as-a-bet-on-further-expansion-into-financial-services.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he believes investors should buy shares of Robinhood at their current levels.
- The “Mad Money” host said the company known for stock and crypto trading is well-positioned with younger generations as it eyes expansion into other services.
Millennial Movers: SQ, ROKU, PYPL, DASH, HOOD, AFRM, CMG
(2) [No Video Clip] Social Media Stocks
Stock & Ticker: Snapchat (SNAP) [stock got more room to run, good buy here, since its pulled back from its post-earnings high], Twitter (TWTR), Facebook (FB) [cheapest of the social media plays], Pinterest (PINS) [losing audience, best revenue growth, wary of recommending PINS ]
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest S&P 500 may struggle in August while gold looks set to rally, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/cramer-charts-show-sp-500-may-toil-in-august-gold-looks-to-rally.html)
- “The charts, as interpreted by the legendary Larry Williams, suggest that August could be a tough month for the S&P 500, but a terrific month for gold,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “Given the big picture backdrop right now, that wouldn’t surprise me one bit,” the “Mad Money” host added.
- “Williams is long gold for precisely the same reason he’s worried about the S&P: The seasonal pattern,” Cramer said.
(4) Executive Interview: Newell Brands CEO says the Yankee Candle parent is well-positioned to benefit from remote work (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/02/newell-brands-ceo-says-the-yankee-candle-parent-is-well-positioned-to-benefit-from-remote-work.html)
Ravi Saligram, president and CEO of Newell Brands, appeared on “Mad Money” on Monday
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Southwest Airlines is ‘very intriguing to me’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/cramers-lightning-round-southwest-airlines-is-very-intriguing-to-me.html)
- New York Community Bancorp.: “It’s got a good dividend, but it’s got no growth. I prefer growth to dividend.”
- Coupang: “I actually really like the company very much. It is a gigantic company, and the financials there seem very, very American-like.”
- Spirit Airlines: “The problem with Spirit is that it’s not a high-quality operator, and also what we’re looking for now are companies that are about to get international reopening and we don’t really have them. I want to steer clear of this group other than Southwest. I know Southwest is not doing well, but it’s the longer-term win. It’s kind of like Nucor. You have to own the longer-term, best-of-breed, and Southwest down here at $49 is very intriguing to me.”
- Energy Transfer: “I don’t like the group. The group is this master limited partnership. It’s been a horrendous group for a very, very long time, and which ET is a big member of it. I say look, take some profits if you have them, but sell it. I do not like that management. There are others that are much, much better to buy.”
- Plug Power: “They report soon. Plug Power has got to deliver the number… I hope they do not hurt you and do not let you down, as they have in the last few times.”
Ticker: NYCB, CPNG, SAVE, LUV, NUE, ET, PLUG
(6) Cramer says it is the ‘height of irresponsibility’ to invest in Chinese stocks right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/02/cramer-says-it-is-height-of-irresponsibility-to-invest-in-chinese-stocks-right-now.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer urged investors to continue staying away from the stocks of Chinese companies.
- “After what they pulled with Didi Global and the tutoring companies, I think it’s the height of irresponsibility to give Chinese stocks a second chance,” the “Mad Money” host said Monday.
Ticker– DIDI, BABA, BIDU [You should wait when it comes to invest to Chinese stock. We don’ know what kind of companies the gov’t is going to target. Deeply skeptical about the Chinese gov’t a way to show us who is boss at home and aboard.]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): GAP (GPS) [you should buy], Skywarlk Solution (SWKS) [Charitable trust has Broadcom] , Cleveland Cliff (CLF) [I like CLF, terrify. Charitable trust owns NUE], Material (MP), Cumming (CMI)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月2(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。