2021年8月10日 8:19 PM #10626暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年8月10日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Executive Interview: Nucor is ready to help ‘rebuild this country,’ says CEO after Senate passes infrastructure bill (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/10/infrastructure-bill-nucor-ready-to-help-rebuild-this-country-says-ceo.html)
- Nucor CEO Leon Topalian told CNBC on Tuesday the steelmaker is eager to help “rebuild this country” after the Senate passed a $1 trillion infrastructure package.
- “Today was a significant day for our nation,” the executive said on “Mad Money.”
- Shares of Nucor hit an all-time Tuesday, rising 9.6% on optimism around potential upgrades to the country’s roads and bridges.
Ticker: NUE [Charitable trust owns NUE]
(2) Executive Interview: Pioneer Natural Resources CEO on the oil and gas firm’s new variable dividend (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/10/pioneer-natural-resources-ceo-on-the-oil-and-gas-firms-new-variable-dividend.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Scott Sheffield, chief executive officer of Pioneer Natural Resources, during Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.” Sheffield explained the company’s new variable dividend.
(3) Executive Interview: Revolve co-CEO Michael Mente on the digital disruption of retail (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/10/revolve-co-ceo-michael-mente-on-the-digital-disruption-of-retail.html)
Michael Mente, co-founder and co-CEO of fashion retailer Revolve Group, discussed the long-term digital disruption of retail shopping in a “Mad Money” interview Tuesday.
(4) Executive Interview: Eastman CEO touts P&G partnership as company tries to change the ‘whole game’ around recycling (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/10/eastman-ceo-touts-pg-partnership-as-company-tries-to-improve-recycling.html)
- Eastman CEO Mark Costa told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday the plastics company is trying to change “the whole game” around recycling.
- The company’s partnership with Procter & Gamble is the latest step in that effort, Costa said on “Mad Money.”
- Costa said the initiative targets the 70% of plastics that ends up in landfill at present.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: People will regret selling Skyworks Solutions (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/10/cramers-lightning-round-people-will-regret-selling-skyworks-solutions.html)
- EVgo: “It’s one of our favorites, but remember there are four of them that are gunning for this business, and that means it’s not all going to go to one player so be careful. It is really speculative.”
- Piedmont Lithium: “Lithium is a tough, tough market, so anytime I see one of the lithium stocks I say be very, very careful. Piedmont Lithium had some of sort permitting issue that kept its stock down. … If you want to play a lithium stock, I guess that’s a good one. Not my favorite.”
- FuboTV: “Fubo just reported, and it looks like a dynamite quarter. Stock is up 10% [in after-hours trading]. There was a time when I couldn’t even pronounce it, but now I know it. They should come on [the show].”
- Skyworks Solutions: “I don’t understand this stock. I don’t understand why it keeps going down. I don’t understand why people don’t like it. They have the Apple business. They made a great acquisition. They’re diversifying away. I think people who are selling this stock are going to sorely regret that they sold it.
- Paysafe Limited: “I like Paysafe. Man, have I ever been wrong. I’ve been pantsed by the stock of Paysafe and yet I’m still sticking by it because of that customer list. I’m with you. The customer list is too good for us to both be wrong.”
- Rxsight: “Man, I don’t know. That stock, it’s not holding up there. A lot of people are selling that stock from nine ways to Sunday. I’ve got to be careful about that one. I think you’ve got to be careful about that one.”
Ticker: EVGO, PLL, FUBO, SWKS, PSFE, RXST
(6) [No Video Clip] The greatest showman on wall St. — Adam Aron of AMC, John Legere of T-Mobile, etc.
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月10日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。