Mad Money: 2021年8月16日(月)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年8月16日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Jim Cramer says Fed policy tightening should be low on list of investor worries (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/16/jim-cramer-says-fed-policy-tightening-should-be-low-on-list-of-investor-worries.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday that investors shouldn’t base every buy and sell decision on predictions of Federal Reserve policy moves.
      • While potential Fed tightening is not irrelevant, Cramer said, other forces are impacting near-term market rotations.

Beyond the Taper Talk — What Cramer’s focused on: The state of the Consumer; Impact of Afghanistan; Delta Variant; Lower Interest Rates ; Low Price-to-earning Multiples; Yield Potential; Perfecting Recopies

Bottom Line: If you think the whole markets poised to take a hit, you should use that to gradually buy into weakness”

(2) Executive Interview:AppLovin CEO addresses stock lockup period and why he bought more shares (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/16/applovin-ceo-addresses-stock-lockup-period-and-why-he-bought-more-shares.html)

CNBC’s Jim Cramer sat down with AppLovin co-founder and CEO Adam Foroughi on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”

Ticker: APP

(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest infrastructure winners like Nucor have more room to run, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/16/cramer-charts-suggest-infrastructure-winners-like-nucor-can-go-higher.html)

• Investors may still have opportunities to buy stocks that benefit from the potential passage of a $1 trillion infrastructure package, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday
      • “Even though the infrastructure stocks have already run, the charts — as interpreted by Bob Lang — suggest that many of them could have a lot more upside here, especially Martin Marietta, Union Pacific, Nucor, and American Tower.” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • Martin Marietta (MLM) — Most straight forward winner from the infrastructure package. Target price $500.
      • Deere & Co (DE) — any dip would be buying opportunity
      • Union Pacific (UNP) — box since march, MACD gives buy signal, $250 target
      • Nucor (NUE) — $150 target, then $175 – fabulous moment for NUE
      • American Tower (AMT) – $330, $350 price target

(4) Executive Interview: Suntory CEO says he’s confident the spirits maker can meet its renewable energy goals (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/16/suntory-ceo-says-hes-confident-the-spirits-maker-can-meet-its-renewable-energy-goals.html)
      Ticker: STBFY

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I am a buyer of Affirm Holdings (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/16/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-a-buyer-of-affirm-holdings.html)

• The RealReal: “No. As a matter of fact I am actually, I want take all these places that do clothes — let me throw in Rent the Runway — and start thinking, you know what, we’ve got too many of these guys. I just really feel that way, so I’m going to say no to The RealReal.”
      • Mind Medicine: “Psychedelic drugs, I thought it had a future but right now it looks like the past. I am a believer that this is a great [speculative play]. Two buck spec, you can do that, but remember stocks can go to zero.”
      • Affirm Holdings: “I think [CEO] Max Levchin is the pioneer in this group. I think if the stock doesn’t get higher, he’ll sell the darn thing. I like him. I like Affirm. I’m a buyer.”
      • Fair Isaac: “We now have competitors to Fair Isaac, and I think that that’s a problem. There are other companies that are coming into the business and they’ve got a better way to do loans, including, yes, Upstart, so I am not a fan of FICO.”
      • Upwork: “It went out of favor about two weeks ago, but [CEO] Hayden Brown does not go out of favor. She’s extraordinarily good, so I think you should hold it for the long term.”
      • Butterfly Network: “When I first heard about this, I happened to be with a doctor who loves the product, and I thought it could be a hit. But you know what, it’s just another one of those companies that came a time when there’s too many companies, so I’m going to have to say you’ve just got to wait until people finish selling. I don’t know when that is, but it’s certainly not here.”
      • Dish Network: ”[Chairman] Charlie Ergen runs that … and I’ve got tell you, he is so smart, I would never bet against the guy even if I cannot see a single reason to own the stock other than the fact that Charlie Ergen runs it.”

Ticker: REAL, MMMD, AFRM, FICO, UPWK, BFLY, DISH

(6) [No Video Clip] Value This, NVDA, vs Nucor, Deer vs CAT, etc. 

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Square (SQ) [like SQ right here], Beauty Health (SKIN), MP Materials (MP) [you have to own, rare earth play]

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月16日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。