2021年8月25日 8:50 PM #10784暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年8月25日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says ‘run with the bulls’ and buy these winning stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/jim-cramer-says-run-with-the-bulls-and-buy-these-winning-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer offered investors a basket of stocks he believes can continue to succeed irrespective of Federal Reserve policy.
- Among the companies are Nvidia, Best Buy and Deere.
- “Forget about the money supply or the central bank and just run with the bulls. It’s not like they’re hard to find in this fabulous market,” the “Mad Money” host said.
[Semiconductors] NXP Semiconductors (NXPI), Qualcomm (QCOM), Marvel (MRVL), AMD (AMD), Nvidia (NVDA); [Housing] Lennar (), Toll Brothers (); [Financials] — Goldman Sachs (GS), Morgan Stanley (MS), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Fells Fargo (WFC), Bank of America (); [Retail] DKS, Best Buy (BBY), Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY)
[Agriculture] — AGCO (AGCO), John Deere (DE); [Responsible Energy] Pioneer, Devon, Denbury
(2) Executive Interview: Salesforce’s Marc Benioff says CEOs have been surprised by employees’ desire to work remotely (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/salesforces-marc-benioff-says-ceos-have-been-surprised-by-employees-desire-to-work-remotely.html)
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said Wednesday some corporate executives have been surprised by employees’ desire to continue working from home.
- “The phenomenon that I see happening globally is not as many employees are coming back into their offices locally as any CEO expected,” Benioff told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- The comments on “Mad Money” came after Salesforce released better-than-expected second-quarter earnings.
(3) Executive Interview: Toll Brothers CEO says the drop in ‘crazy high’ lumber prices will save $40,000 per home (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/toll-brothers-ceo-says-the-drop-in-crazy-high-lumber-prices-will-save-40000-per-home.html)
Doug Yearley, CEO of luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers, told CNBC on Wednesday that lumber prices coming off record highs will serve as a tailwind in the face of other “cost pressures.”
(4) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO on how the firm’s software helps media clients improve advertising abilities (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/25/snowflake-ceo-on-how-the-firms-software-helps-media-clients-improve-advertising-abilities.html)
On Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” Snowflake CEO and Chairman Frank Slootman detailed how the data-analytics software firm helps its media clients compete with digital ad giants Facebook and Google.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Up to 5% of your portfolio should be in crypto (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/cramers-lightning-round-up-to-5percent-of-your-portfolio-should-be-in-crypto.html)
- Applied Materials: “I love the quarter. Don’t be confused. It’s buyable, especially with Micron rallying today. I have to tell you, I think that quarter was excellent, and people who were selling the stock actually did not know what they were doing.”
- Coinbase Global: “I think Coinbase is inexpensive. I don’t really care for management because I think they let out a lot of stock when they started. I was against that. They should’ve been buyers, not sellers. I think the listing went very, very poorly. I think the company is the .. natural repository of crypto. I will also say this, though, I own Ethereum directly. I think you should have up to 5% of your portfolio in crypto. I am a believer in crypto.”
- Match Group: “I didn’t think the quarter was nearly as bad as the sellers said, and I think the company is really worthwhile. Maybe what we have to do is just revisit it, but I think that everything we’ve said about it — and we’ve liked it for some time — I reiterate. I like it very much, but don’t forget I also like Bumble.”
- Royalty Pharma: “What is that stock doing under $40? I was thinking about doing a segment on that stock, because that is so cheap versus what I’m seeing in the actual field. They own a lot of stocks, and you should buy it.”
- Mitek Systems: “The volume is very low. The fact that the company is doing incredibly well matters to me. I think it’s a buy. I don’t understand why someone hasn’t taken a run at that company already.”
Ticker: AMAT, COIN, MTCH, BBL, RPRX, MITK
(6) [No Video Clip] Phases of the Pandemic — (i) Lockdown, Stimulus, (ii) COVID-19 vaccine, (iii) Faltering demand for the vaccine, (iv) Delta-variant, breakthrough cases
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Starbucks’ (SBUX) [buy right here right now]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月25日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。