2021年9月8日 8:10 PM #10871暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月8日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) The six reasons why Jim Cramer is concerned about the stock market in September (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/six-reasons-why-jim-cramer-is-concerned-about-the-stock-market-in-september.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he sees multiple reasons to be concerned about the stock market in September.
- The “Mad Money” host is worried about negative pre-announcements, Congress and more companies going public, among others.
- “At the end of the day, I think we can deal with any of these issues, but not all at once—at least not without lower stock prices,” Cramer said.
Reasons to Prepare for Volatility: (i) Negative pre-announcements; (ii) Tighter FED; (iii) Higher rates create more competition for high-yielding dividend stocks; (iv) Too much stimulus; (v) Excess supply of less attractive IPOs; (vi) Chinese superpower ambitions
(2) Executive Interview: Cleveland-Cliffs CEO says offering a bonus to get Covid vaccine helped increase worker uptake (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/covid-vaccine-cleveland-cliffs-ceo-says-offering-workers-a-bonus-increased-uptake.html)
- Cleveland-Cliffs’ decision to offer workers a bonus to get the Covid vaccine has paid off, according to CEO Lourenco Goncalves.
- The steel maker now has 75% of its employees vaccinated, up from 35% when the incentive program was started.
- “We are very pleased that we don’t have a problem with Covid in our plants anymore,” Goncalves said on “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Signet CEO explains how the Kay Jewelers parent worked to avoid Covid-related supply chain issues (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/signet-ceo-gina-drosos-on-avoiding-covid-related-supply-chain-issues.html)
- Signet Jewelers has been able to avoid major Covid-related supply chain challenges thanks to advanced planning, according to CEO Gina Drosos.
- “We got way out in front of it. … We got all of our orders in a month earlier than normal this year,” Drosos told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday.
- She said the company is confident it will have ample inventory for the holiday shopping season.
(4) Executive Interview: SentinelOne CEO on second-quarter results and delivering accelerating revenue growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/08/sentinelone-ceo-on-second-quarter-results-and-delivering-accelerating-revenue-growth.html)
On Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” SentinelOne CEO and co-founder Tomer Weingarten discusses the cybersecurity firm’s fiscal second quarter 2022 results
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: It’s too early for AppHarvest (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/08/cramers-lightning-round-its-too-early-for-appharvest.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer answers callers’ stock questions at rapid speed during Wednesday’s edition of the lightning round.
Ticker: 23andMe Holding (ME), AppHarvest (APPH), Starwood Property Trust (STWD), Big Lots (BIG), Wheels Up Experience (UP), Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI), Rio Tinto Group (RIO)
(6) [No Video Clip] COVID lesson – Global vaccination perspective
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Fisker Inc. (FSR) [Not a seller], Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) [still like it. Buy], Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) [winner]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月8日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。