2021年9月9日 10:02 PM #10878暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月9日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says buy stocks along these four investment themes to navigate the gloomy market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/09/jim-cramer-says-buy-stocks-along-these-themes-to-navigate-gloomy-market.html)
The stock market is looking “increasingly gloomy” in September, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday. The solution for investors is to “buy the stocks of companies that fit … broader themes,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Investable Themes: (i) Cyber Security (eg. CRWD, PANW); (ii) Self Care ‘Looking good, feel good” (eg. SIG, ULTA); (iii) Digitization of everything (eg. PATH); (iv) Empowerment through financial freedom
(2) Executive Interview: Affirm CEO Max Levchin explains how the company handled negotiations with Amazon on buy now, pay later deal (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/09/max-levchin-explains-how-affirm-handled-negotiations-with-amazon.html)
- Affirm CEO Max Levchin on Thursday addressed the company’s blockbuster partnership with Amazon.
- He told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that Affirm approached conversations with the e-commerce giant just like it does all other negotiations.
- “Amazon is a customer-obsessed company, and so are we,” he said.
(3) Executive Interview: CrowdStrike CEO says growth opportunities abound even as remote work diminishes post-Covid (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/09/crowdstrike-ceo-says-growth-opportunities-abound-even-as-remote-work-diminishes-post-covid.html)
George Kurtz, the CEO of cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining how the company can keep growing even as more workers return to the office.
(4) Executive Interview: Ulta CEO says the beauty category is recovering faster than expected from Covid slowdown (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/09/ulta-ceo-says-the-beauty-category-is-recovering-faster-than-expected-from-covid-slowdown.html)
(5) Executive Interview: UiPath CEO explains how the company’s automation software is used by Chipotle (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/09/uipath-ceo-explains-how-the-companys-automation-software-is-used-by-chipotle.html)
In a “Mad Money” interview, Daniel Dines, the co-founder and CEO of enterprise software maker UiPath, explained how the company’s software is used by Chipotle.
Ticker: PATH [lockup period ended today]
(6) Cramer’s lightning round: Service Corporation International is not a buy here (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/09/cramers-lightning-round-service-corporation-international-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Inseego Corp.: “I’ve had them on. I’m not happy with the way the stock acts. I am beginning to believe this stock, down 45%, deserves to be down 45% until they pull the rabbit out of the hat, and they haven’t been able to do that.”
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding: “Biohaven is instrumental. Now, they’re up against AbbVie. That stock, AbbVie, is not doing that well, down a quick 13 points. Biohaven does have Nurtec. I just got my prescription refilled tonight. Why? Because that thing knocked out my migraine in 17 minutes when I was in Milan.”
- Service Corporation International: “We have ways to make [Covid] so it’s not as life-threatening. … So, I’m going to say no [on the stock]. There won’t be a spike this year like there was last year.”
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals: “I am astonished at how much Vertex given their [cystic fibrosis] franchise. I have to tell you, I cannot count on it selling down here. It’s just too good a company.”
Ticker: INSG, BHVN, SCI, VRTX
(7) [No Video Clip] Now and Then companies lapping 2019 comparisons — ZM, CLX, SIG, CMG, DOOR, SIG, WSM, RH, AMC, DOCU, LULU
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月9日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。