2021年9月13日 8:31 PM #10976暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月13日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says investors should be ‘keeping some cash,’ expects more market struggles in September (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/cramer-says-investors-should-be-keeping-some-cash-expects-more-market-struggles-in-september.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said investors should remain cautious about stocks in the near term.
- The “Mad Money” host said it’s better to hold cash then trying to figure out which sector will outperform in September.
- ″“Right now, you’re better off keeping some cash, owning some gold,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Barrick Gold CEO explains the company’s long-term price targets for gold (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/13/barrick-gold-ceo-explains-the-companys-long-term-price-targets-for-gold.html)
Mark Bristow, the chief executive officer of Barrick Gold, was interviewed by “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday’s episode of the show.
(3) Cramer says Blade Air Mobility, Wheels Up shares are cheap enough to buy as speculation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/cramer-blade-air-mobility-wheels-up-are-cheap-enough-for-speculation.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday suggested investors consider buying shares of Blade Air Mobility and Wheels Up.
- However, the “Mad Money” host said, “I’d steer clear of expensive, opaque companies like Clear Secure.”
Stock & Ticker: Clear Secure (YOU) [Status – Delayed; too rich], Blade Air Mobility (BLDE) [Status – Baoding; a buy], Wheels Up (UP) [Status – Baoding; a buy]
(3) Executive Interview: Cloudflare CEO says crypto exchanges are a popular target for cyber attackers (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/cloudflare-ceo-says-crypto-exchanges-are-a-popular-target-for-cyber-attackers.html)
- Cryptocurrency exchanges have become a popular target for cyber criminals, according to Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince.
- “The old adage is, ’Why do bank robbers rob banks? It’s because it’s where the money is,” Prince told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday.
- “We’re watching more and more innovation from attackers in that space,” Prince added.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Academy Sports & Outdoors shares have more room to run (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/cramers-lightning-round-academy-sports-outdoors-shares-have-more-room-to-run.html)
- Borgwarner: “Borgwarner’s next move is not going to come until the semiconductor shortage kind of runs its course, which will be Q1. We’re too far away from that. Wait two more months then pull the trigger.”
- The Lion Electric Company: “That whole group is just down badly. I totally understand. I think [Lion Electric] is the best of that group. That said, obviously, all of these got eviscerated, but I would hold onto it.”
- Academy Sports & Outdoors: “That’s [President and CEO] Ken Hicks. It has not peaked. It sells at 8 times earnings. I don’t know if you heard Ken on TV, holy cow. He’s as good as always been. I like that fella.”
- Magna International: “No, no, no, because Magna is good. It’s going to end up making a lot of these incredible asset-light cars. If anything, I would wait about three, four weeks if it breaks down and then buy more because Magna is real.”
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation: “Sporting goods sector, let it come in a little, but this is good. Have you seen [Dick’s Sporting Goods?]. Dick’s stock has been red hot. I love this group, and by the way, a lot of this stuff is like sold out. You can’t even get everything, so I want to stay long that part of the retail complex.”
- IronNet Inc.: “That thing is a meme stock, and we’re not meme people here.”
Ticker: BWA, LEV, ASO, MGA, BGFV, IRNT
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s on Apple, Epic Ruling
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Sea Ltd (SE) [Terrific, buy some now, buy more later], Roku (ROKU) [No one want to stay at home anymore], Intuit (INTU) [just bought Credit Karma, like Intuit, I would buy it], TripAdvisor (TRIP) [just OK]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月13日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。