2021年9月14日 8:26 PM #10982暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月14日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says he sees few reasons to buy stocks right now and is staying cautious on the market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/14/jim-cramer-says-he-sees-few-reasons-to-buy-stocks-right-now.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday he was staying cautious on stocks, but stressed he’s not giving up on the bull market.
- ″“I’m not a bear. I’m neutral for the moment,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: APPL, WYNN [hold for Charitable trust]
(2) Palo Alto Networks CEO discusses the company’s new cybersecurity product to protect remote workers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/14/palo-alto-networks-ceo-discusses-the-companys-new-cybersecurity-product-to-protect-remote-workers.html)
In a “Mad Money” interview Tuesday, Palo Alto Networks CEO and Chairman Nikesh Arora discussed the company’s new product, Okyo Garde, that’s targeted to help remote workers improve their at-home cybersecurity defenses.
AN HOUR AGO
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the natural gas price surge isn’t finished yet, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/14/charts-suggest-the-natural-gas-price-surge-isnt-finished-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday that technical analysis indicates the continued rise in natural gas prices is tied to a short squeeze in the commodity.
- Relief is likely on the horizon, but not immediately, the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Tellurian chairman says natural gas prices will likely peak this winter then fall next year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/14/tellurian-chairman-says-natural-gas-prices-will-likely-peak-this-winter-then-fall-next-year.html)
Charif Souki, the co-founder and executive chairman of Tellurian, appeared Tuesday on “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer to discuss his outlook on the natural gas market.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I am done with Chinese stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-done-with-chinese-stocks.html)
- Original Bark Co.: “I need something less speculative. You either want to go Zoetis if you prefer animal health or you want to go to IDEXX for animal health or if you don’t want to buy in that particular route, you could buy Chewy, but not Original Bark. It’s too risky.”
- Lennar Corp.: “Lennar, it’s had a very big run. Right now I’m sensing that this market is angry. It’s the kind of stock that’s going to have to come down. I can’t hang my hat on anything involving the homebuilders.”
- Quotient Technology Inc. “No. No. Way too risky. Way too risky. Coupons.com, no. No matter what name, nuh-uh.”
- Alibaba Group: “I am done. I am not touching any of these … Chinese stocks. You can’t.”
- Fulcrum Therapeutics: “No. Oh man, another one just too risky. Too risky. We’ve got to go with blue chip for now.”
Ticker: BARK, LEN, QUOT, BABA, FULC
(6) Cramer believes in both gold and crypto — but says they play different roles in portfolio (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/14/jim-cramer-likes-gold-and-crypto-says-they-serve-different-investment-roles.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday he believes cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ether serve different functions than gold in a portfolio.
- “At the end of the day, I’m a believer in both gold and crypto,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- ″ You want insurance? Buy gold. You want to speculate, buy bitcoin or Ethereum,” he said.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Verizon (VZ) [rather buy Chevron for income], Beauty Health (SKIN) [not done yet; wait for pull back], Exxon (XOM)[not my favorites, like CVX, PXD, DVN]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月14日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。