2021年10月7日 9:28 PM #11270暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月7日(木)の放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says the key to taming inflation is beating Covid, not higher interest rates (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/07/jim-cramer-key-to-taming-inflation-is-beating-covid-not-higher-rates.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he believes the primary solution to taming inflation is bringing the coronavirus pandemic under control.
- “Prices are going up across the board because people don’t want to die,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I think you cure this inflation not with higher rates, but with Pfizer, Moderna and J&J,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Nucor CEO discusses launch of net-zero carbon steel products and its deal with GM (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/07/nucor-ceo-discusses-launch-of-net-zero-carbon-steel-products-and-its-deal-with-gm.html)
Leon Topalian, the chief executive officer of Nucor, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” on Thursday, discussing the launch of the company’s net-zero carbon steel products.
Ticker: NUE [NUE is a key charitable trust holding]
（３）Jim Cramer sees ‘decent risk-reward’ in Life Time after the gym chain’s IPO (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/07/jim-cramer-sees-decent-risk-reward-in-life-time-after-the-gym-chains-ipo.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said he believes Life Time Group offers investors a “decent risk-reward” following its somewhat under-the-radar IPO.
- “I think the gym business works as the delta variant subsides,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer said one of his biggest concerns about Life Time was the company’s debt load.
(4) Executive Interview: Sharecare CEO says that ‘financial stress is the next diabetes’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/07/sharecare-ceo-says-that-financial-stress-is-the-next-diabetes.html)
Jeff Arnold, co-founder and chief executive officer of digital health company Sharecare, appeared on Thursday’s “Mad Money” episode.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Azek Company is a great stock here (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/07/cramers-lightning-round-azek-company-is-a-great-stock-here.html)
- MyMD Pharmaceuticals: “It’s very, very speculative … which means to me that you have to be really gutsy to buy it, and therefore it’s not my cup of tea at this very moment.”
- Cortexyme: “Here’s the problem: That’s becoming a crowded field with some really, really big guns, and I don’t want to be an also-ran in that business. I think it could be dreadful.”
- Hydrofarm Holdings Group: “I want you to hold. Now, the stock is down about $12. I am a big believer in hydroponic products. ScottsMiracle-Gro has been hit too. The cannabis stocks have been terrible, but this is more than cannabis, so I’m OK with it.”
- Azek Company: “This is one of those, people have decided that houses aren’t going to be built, that rates are going to go higher. … You want their product, it is really valuable. Just bought some the other day for a beach house that I’ve done three decks, and I’m tired of it. You buy one [Azek], pay a little extra money, and it lasts, so I am a huge believer in Azek. I think it is a great stock here at $37.”
- SoFi Technologies: “SoFi got hurt because of the student loan give up. It’s going to come back. It’s run by [CEO] Anthony Noto. I have tremendous faith in it. I think you should buy SoFi.”
Ticker: MYMD, CRTX, HYFM,AZEK
(6) [No Video Clip] What “Going Green” really means — Ticker: CVX
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Paysafe (PSFE) [I will stick with it], Roku (ROKU) [good but not great any more], TJ Max (TJX) [not favorite. COST is better], Dicks’ sporting Goods (DKS) [It is a buy here], Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) [Stock is buy here]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月7日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。