2021年11月2日 9:37 PM #11778暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月2日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Any Fed-related market decline Wednesday is a buying opportunity, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/02/cramer-any-fed-related-market-decline-wednesday-is-buying-opportunity.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday investors should be prepared to seize any Fed-related market declines Wednesday.
- The central bank’s chairman, Jerome Powell, is scheduled to hold a press conference at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, after concluding a two-day policy meeting.
(2) Executive Interview: DuPont CEO says plan to buy Rogers Corporation will help the company to capture EV growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/02/dupont-ceo-says-plan-to-buy-rogers-corporation-will-help-the-company-to-capture-ev-growth.html)
DuPont Executive Chairman and CEO Ed Breen appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing the company’s plans to buy Rogers Corporation in an all-cash deal.
Ticker: DD [Charitable trust own DD]
(3) Executive Interview: Most of Estee Lauder’s holiday product has already been shipped to retailers, says CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/02/most-of-estee-lauders-holiday-product-has-already-been-shipped-to-retailers-says-ceo-.html)
- Estee Lauder President and CEO Fabrizio Freda expressed confidence Tuesday in the cosmetic company’s positioning heading into the holiday shopping season.
- “Most of our holiday shipments have already been shipped to the retailers,” he told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer.
(4) Executive Interview: Brixmor CEO believes retailers learned the value of physical stores during Covid pandemic (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/02/brixmor-ceo-believes-retailers-learned-the-value-of-physical-stores-during-covid-pandemic.html)
Brixmor Property Group CEO Jim Taylor appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Go with UPS over Heartland Express (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/02/cramers-lightning-round-go-with-ups-over-heartland-express-.html)
- Blink Charging: “They’re all pretty good if something does happen in Washington, not so good if it doesn’t, which is why I think they’re too risky for me to recommend. I’ve learned my lesson.”
- Mimecast: “It’s one of the hottest stocks, and you know what, go for it for heaven’s sake. Go for it. Go for Mimecast, absolutely. You know it. It’s in the right spot.”
- Heartland Express: “I don’t know what to think about these stocks. There’s Heartland. The stock is at a low basically. XPO just reported a number, people didn’t like it. I think you’ve got to be careful. I am going to suggest that you go with UPS, where by the way, Carol Tome, just reported a terrific number.”
- American States Water: “That’s just a very solid grower. It always looks like it has a low divided. Why? Because the stock is always doing so well. I like the company. People have been buying it for years, and they’ve done quite well, and they can sleep at night.”
- Bakkt Holdings: “This is a meme stock. I’d rather actually, my new posture on the meme stocks, is a no comment. That way nobody gets hurt. Life is too short to comment on a meme stock.”
- Zenvia: “Why don’t people like this stock? I mean, I think we should feature this. Let’s get [CEOCassio Bobsin on. I don’t know, software solutions. Really interesting. Sometimes, I don’t understand why stocks are hated. I really don’t. That stock is really hated.”
Ticker: BLNK, MIME, HTLD, AWR, BKKT, ZENV
(6) [No Video Clip ] Jim Cramer discusses Chegg’s Q3 results and the state of higher education in the U.S. (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/02/jim-cramer-discusses-cheggs-q3-results-and-the-state-of-higher-education-in-the-us.html)
On Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer reflected on education technology company Chegg’s disappointing quarterly results and what they say about higher education in the U.S. right now.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Chipotle (CMG) [doing good], Shopify (SHOP) [both Shopify and Etsy have more room to run], Walt Disney (DIS) [buying as it goes down], Upstart (UPST) [cannot say enough good things]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月2日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。