2021年11月4日 8:58 PM #11772暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月4日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says this week’s election results are good for stocks, expects market to go higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/04/cramer-says-this-weeks-election-results-are-good-for-stocks-expects-market-to-go-higher.html)
- Election results in New Jersey and Virginia should help calm investor fears about the more-liberal aspirations of Democrats in Washington, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “When Wall Street’s not worried, stocks can go higher — still one more reason not to sell at these levels, and to buy more the next time we get a pullback,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Norwegian Cruise Line CEO says bookings are the strongest they’ve ever been starting late 2022 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/04/norwegian-cruise-line-ceo-says-bookings-are-the-strongest-theyve-ever-been-starting-late-2022.html)
Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Frank Del Rio appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing the company’s strong booking outlook for next year.
(3) Executive Interview: Papa John’s has built a strong foundation that will outlast Covid-driven pizza boom, says CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/04/papa-johns-has-built-a-strong-foundation-that-will-outlast-covid-driven-pizza-boom-says-ceo.html)
Papa John’s CEO Rob Lynch appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining how the pizza chain plans to continue succeeding even after the Covid pandemic, which proved favorable for the industry.
(4) Executive Interview: Planet Fitness CEO says gym membership has almost reached its pre-Covid peak (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/04/planet-fitness-ceo-says-gym-membership-has-almost-reached-its-pre-covid-peak.html)
- “All the winds are blowing the right direction, and the sails are wide open,” Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau told CNBC on Thursday.
- He said the gym chain has recaptured 97% of its pre-Covid membership peak.
- Planet Fitness shares hit an all-time high Thursday after strong quarterly results.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I prefer Sea Limited over Coupang (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/04/cramers-lightning-round-i-prefer-sea-limited-over-coupang-.html)
- Himax Technologies: “So-so integrated circuits company. You want to step up to the big plate and buy Marvell Technology, which a nice breakout today.”
- Matterport: “When I think of Matterport, I think this is a small Adobe, and I say buy Adobe. Let [CEO] Shantanu Narayen do it for you.”
- Coupang: “I keep being drawn to this one. I keep thinking it’s the right way to go, but I’ve got to tell you … I actually prefer Sea Limited. I think that’s the one you want to be in.”
- Bank of America: “You hold your shares of Bank of America. If it goes to $45, you buy more. This is the company that’s most levered to higher rates in the country. It’s very well run. Doing a lot of good things.”
- Container Store: “This is a tough one. It’s a tough one because I’ve watching it of late, and it just had a 30% move. That means we’d be chasing if I recommend it right here, so I don’t want to do that. I want it to pull back a little bit.”
- Khosla Ventures Acquisition II: “You know I like that one, and I very rarely like the SPACs. But this one has got one of my absolute favs. This is Sarah Friar’s company, because it’s Nextdoor. I happen to like the product, and I just think she’s a super, super CEO, so we’ll do more work on it next week.”
- iStar: “I’ve always liked iStar. I’ve dealt with them in a business fashion. I think they’re very, very good. I think it’s an inexpensive one, and I like it. I think that’s a very, very good call.”
Ticker: HIMX, MRVL, MTTR, ADBE, CPNG, SE, BAC, TCS, KVSB, STAR
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer sees investment opportunity in the metaverse beyond Facebook-parent Meta’s ambitions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/04/jim-cramer-sees-investment-opportunity-in-the-metaverse-beyond-facebook-parent-metas-ambitions.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Thursday explained why he’s optimistic about the metaverse, suggesting the concept of a connected virtual world is bigger than just the ambitions of Facebook-parent Meta.
FB, NVDA [Omniverse rather than metaverse], QCOM,RL, TTWO
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences):Intuit (INTU) , Blackstone (BX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月4日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。