2021年11月9日 8:26 PM #11828暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月9日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer recommends selling some stock to raise cash until the market is less confusing (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/cramer-backs-selling-stock-to-raise-cash-until-market-gets-clarity.html)
- Investors should raise some cash that can be deployed back into the market once there’s more certainty, CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised Tuesday.
- “Sooner or later the market will make up its mind, and then you can make up yours,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Inflation explanation – behind the market’s response
- US has most competitive bond markets that attract global money
- Overseas inflation is raging at a higher rate
- Bonds could be wrongly indicating an economic slowdown
- Bonds could be indicating that inflation is transitory
- Problem with CPI estimates
Charitable Trust position: PayPal [Cannot recommend now – wait for going lower], Nvidia- [not buying opportunity], AMD [Cannot recommend here, another wait to see situation]
(2) Executive Interview: DoorDash CEO says planned acquisition of Finland-based Wolt will help accelerate overseas growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/09/doordash-ceo-says-planned-acquisition-of-finland-based-wolt-will-help-accelerate-overseas-growth.html)
DoorDash CEO Tony Xu appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money” and explained how its plans to acquire Finland’s Wolt will help accelerate international growth.
(3) Executive Interview: Roblox founder and CEO: Our business plan 17 years ago predicted the rise of metaverse (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/roblox-founder-and-ceo-our-business-plan-17-years-ago-predicted-the-rise-of-metaverse.html)
- Roblox’s business plan from nearly two decades ago foresaw the rise of the metaverse, founder and CEO David Baszucki told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- The increasingly buzzy term has garnered more attention in recent weeks after Facebook-parent Meta renamed itself.
- “Our whole company is really focused on the innovation to drive and shepherd this vision of what some people call the metaverse — or human co-experience — forward,” Baszucki added.
(4) Executive Interview:CEO of electronic parts distributor Avnet explains what’s caused supply chains to break down (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/09/ceo-of-electronic-parts-distributor-avnet-explains-whats-caused-supply-chains-to-break-down.html)
Phil Gallagher, CEO of electronic parts distributor Avnet, appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining what he believes has caused major break downs in global supply chains.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: The best cannabis play is Innovative Industrial Properties (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/cramers-lightning-round-the-best-cannabis-play-is-innovative-industrial-properties.html)
- Poshmark: “They missed the quarter bad tonight, and it’s interesting because everybody else in that industry seems to be doing quite well, so that is what I call disappointing.”
- Tandem Diabetes Care: “They are doing very well, and I’m going to give you a twofer: I like Tandem Diabetes Care, and I continue to support Dexcom. I think that they are doing amazingly well.”
- Innovative Industrial Properties: “Everybody, when they try to get me to recommend Tilray or Canopy Growth or anyone, I always come back and say the same thing. It’s Innovative Industrial Properties. Ben Stoto, who’s my research director, and I are constantly talking about how this is the only one to buy. The only one. Let’s stop thinking about it.”
- Big 5 Sporting: “They hit the ball out of the park, and I’m going to give you a twofer, too. … [Dick’s Sporting Goods] is doing well, too. Both of them are doing well. Sporting goods didn’t stop as something to do when the pandemic wound down. We discovered the outdoors, and we like them.”
- Nokia: “I like Nokia. They’re making a comeback. Cheer up man, Nokia is doing well. I think you might have a winner there.”
- Vale SA: “No. We’re not buying iron ore. We think it’s late in the cycle. I’m going to take a pass on that.”
Ticker: POSH, TNDM, IIPR, BGFV, NOK, VALE
(6) Digging in to the Split: Jim Cramer says General Electric breaking up into 3 companies is the right move (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/jim-cramer-says-general-electric-breaking-up-into-3-companies-is-the-right-move.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday cheered General Electric’s plan to break itself up into three standalone companies focused on energy, power, aviation and health care.
- The eventual separation of the American industrial conglomerate may be symbolically somber, the “Mad Money” host acknowledged.
- But financially, he said it is the correct and necessary move.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Toast (TOST), IBM (IBM) [bullpen, better fish to fly]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月9日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。