2022年1月7日 8:48 PM #12425暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年1月7日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: It’s an ‘odd time’ for markets but earnings matter again (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/07/cramers-week-ahead-odd-time-for-markets-but-earnings-matter-again.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday outlined his game plan for next week after Wall Street concluded its first five trading sessions of 2022.
- The “Mad Money” host said it’s “a bit of an odd time” for markets right now.
- However, he said earnings are back in focus and will help dictate stock moves.
(2) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer offers his plan to ‘fix Twitter’ and prevent its stock from falling further (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/07/jim-cramer-offers-his-plan-to-fix-twitter-and-prevent-its-stock-from-falling-further.html)
On Friday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer offered a series of ideas he believes Twitter should implement to create a better user experience and, ultimately, unlock shareholder value in a stock that’s trading below where it ended its first day as a public company in 2013.
(3) Jim Cramer says these 5 ‘old tech’ stocks could have a big year in 2022 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/07/jim-cramer-says-these-5-old-tech-stocks-could-have-a-big-year-in-2022.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday laid out an investment case for five legacy technology companies that he believes could post strong returns in 2022.
- The “Mad Money” host touted Apple, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Those companies should be able to perform well even as the Fed tightens policy, Cramer said.
- Bull case for AAPL: (i) historically storing earnings with strong demand, (ii) growing service revenue stream, (iii) share buyback
- Bull case for CSCO: (i) durge in enterprise tech spending, (ii) pivot toward software and recurring revenue, (iii) growing recurring revenue leading to a higher P/E multiples [Chitable trust own CSCO
- Bull case for IBM: (i) trading at 12 x earnings with nearly 5% divided (ii) divestiture of Kyndyyl business
- Bull case for MSFT: (i) continued revenue growth, (ii) pricing power, (iii) consistent earning beats
- Bull case for ORCL: (i) should earnings beat last quarter with positive guidance, (ii) cloud business performing well, (iii) corner acquisition opportunities
(4) Interview: JPMorgan’s Lisa Gill previews health-care conference and explains why she sees more upside for CVS (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/07/jpmorgans-lisa-gill-previews-health-care-conference-and-explains-why-she-sees-more-upside-for-cvs.html)
Lisa Gill, managing partner at JPMorgan, appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money” to preview the bank’s major health-care conference that’s set to begin next week.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: CVS Health is a good long-term buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/07/cramers-lightning-round-cvs-health-is-a-good-long-term-buy.html)
- WSFS Financial: “I like that. It’s a good bank in a good area. Let’s try to get them on. I’ve admired them for about 30 years.”
- CVS Health: “I’m going to say yes [for a long-term investment], aided by the fabulous Lisa Gill [of JPMorgan] who told me at $15 to buy it and says don’t mind that it’s at $100. Buy it again.”
- Roblox: “Roblox is the kind of stock I’m willing to plow through this period because it is such an original, terrific way to play the metaverse.”
- Paymentus Holdings: “I know it’s payment technology. Those stocks are under so much pressure, but it does make money. Let me give it more scrutiny and come back to you.”
Ticker: WSFS, CVS, RBLX, PAY
(6) [No Vide Clip] No Huddle Offense : The state of inflation
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): GAP (GPS) Beauty Health (SKIN) [like the stock], RingCentral (RNG)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年1月7日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。