2022年2月1日 1:42 AM #12708暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年1月31日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says industrial stocks are falling out of favor as supply chain, Covid woes persist (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/31/cramer-says-the-growth-selling-is-over-the-value-selling-has-begun.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he’s starting to question the ability of value stocks to outperform growth counterparts even as Wall Street worries about a more aggressive Federal Reserve.
- Value-oriented industrial stocks like GE, in particular, are in a tough position right now, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “The growth selling is over, the value selling has begun. That’s my takeaway” from Monday’s trading day, he said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Frost Bank CEO Phil Green (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/31/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-frost-bank-ceo-phil-green.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed Phil Green, CEO of Texas-based Frost Bank, on Monday’s episode of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts and history suggest stocks, most commodities may have a strong 2022, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/31/charts-and-history-suggest-stocks-most-commodities-may-have-a-strong-2022-says-jim-cramer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday explained why Carley Garner holds a positive outlook for a range of asset classes despite the Federal Reserve’s policy tightening.
- The “Mad Money” host said that view is “something frankly almost no one else is predicting.”
(4) Executive Interview: Here’s what the bank that bought assets from Zuckerberg’s crypto project plans to do with them (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/31/bank-that-bought-assets-from-zuckerbergs-diem-plans-to-launch-stablecoin.html)
- Silvergate Capital CEO Alan Lane told CNBC on Monday the bank holding company hopes to launch a stablecoin by the end of this year.
- The comments follow Silvergate’s confirmation Monday that the California-based firm was buying assets and intellectual property from Mark Zuckerberg’s beleaguered cryptocurrency project.
- “We think the potential worth is off the charts when we think about using the blockchain technology for payments and remittance,” Lane told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Willis Towers Watson is a stock worth owning (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/31/cramers-lightning-round-willis-towers-watson-is-a-stock-worth-owning.html)
- Dover Corp.: “I liked the quarter. We’re looking for companies that make things and do stuff, but it does have some of these industrial problems that others have. I’m going to say you can hold onto it.”
- Perficient: “This is one of those companies that sells at 60 times earnings, and we have been saying unless it sells at less than 50 times earnings — which is still a great deal — we cannot recommend it. It’s just not going to fit our parameters.”
- Norwegian Cruise Line: “It is my favorite [of the cruise lines]. I have to tell you that all these companies need such a break it. I just don’t know whether they’re going to get it in time to make it so that they’re good stocks. They’ll all make it, but I just don’t know if they’ll be good stocks.”
- Willis Towers Watson: “That is a very good insurance broker. I happen to like that business very much. I think that’s a stock worth owning.”
Ticker: DOV, PRFT, NCLH, WTW
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why he thinks Fed chief Powell will be able to engineer a ‘soft landing’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/31/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-thinks-fed-chief-powell-will-be-able-to-engineer-a-soft-landing.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday explained why he has confidence in Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell to execute a “soft landing” for markets and the economy as the central bank raises interest rates.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), The Beauty Health Company (SKIN), NextEra Energy (NEE), Coterra Energy Inc.(CTRA)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年1月31日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。