2022年2月3日 9:08 PM #12723暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年2月3日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer expects Facebook parent Meta shares to fall further, says don’t buy the dip just yet (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/jim-cramer-says-dont-buy-the-dip-in-facebook-parent-meta-just-yet.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday reiterated his long-term confidence in Facebook parent Meta Platforms.
- However, investors who want to take advantage of the stock’s post-earnings plunge should be patient, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Let them ruin the stock one more time. That will be your chance,” Cramer said.
[Charitable Trust sold some UNP, owns (and keeps) FB]
(2) Executive Interview: Jim Cramer says Estee Lauder’s post-earnings stock decline is a buying opportunity (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/cramer-estee-lauders-post-earnings-decline-is-a-buying-opportunity.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he views the post-earnings decline in Estee Lauder shares as a buying opportunity.
- The “Mad Money” host downplayed any concerns about a slowdown in the cosmetics giant’s business in China.
- “When China ends its lockdowns, I think we’ll see the demand for these products soar,” Cramer said.
(3) Executive Interview: Qualcomm CEO says the metaverse is more than social media, sees major industrial opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/qualcomm-ceo-cristiano-amon-on-metaverse-industrial-opportunity.html)
- Qualcomm views the so-called metaverse as much more than just the next frontier for social media, CEO Cristiano Amon told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “You’re always going to have the big social network, consumer play … but industrial is big,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Align Technology CEO expects demand to rebound as omicron variant recedes (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/02/03/align-technology-ceo-expects-demand-to-rebound-as-omicron-variant-recedes.html)
Align Technology CEO Joe Hogan appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Rattler Midstream is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-rattler-midstream-is-a-buy.html)
- Rattler Midstream: “That group is red hot. The master limited partners. This thing yields 8%. I think it’s money good. I think it’s great. … Buy.”
- Nextdoor: “It’s a great advertising vehicle, but it was a SPAC. It was a SPAC and therefore, it’s no good. I mean, honest to God. If it’s a SPAC, it’s no good. That’s how the market looks at it. I think it’s good. I would buy more right here.”
- Rocket Companies: “People told me, don’t like the ownership structure. Don’t like the way it enriches some people, including a family I really like. I have stayed away from it for a really long time. I don’t want to own a mortgage company in a time when the Fed is raising rates.”
Ticker: RTLR, KIND, RKT
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offence: Pandemic Playbook — Ticker: EL, BA, HON [confident to tell buy HON] ZXP, PYPL [no]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):Generac Holdings (GNRC) [very good down, buy here], Lab Research (LRCX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年2月3日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。