2022年3月3日 9:59 PM #12880暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年3月3日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer warns investors still betting on high-growth tech stocks: ‘I don’t think it’s going to work’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/jim-cramer-warns-investors-still-betting-on-high-growth-tech-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday cautioned investors that buying the dip on high-growth tech stocks is a losing strategy in today’s turbulent market.
- “There’s still plenty of other stocks out there, but if you’re still betting on these bouncing back … I don’t think it’s going to work,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: OKTA, SNOW
(2) Executive Interview: Verizon CEO sees strong growth ahead, says growing dividend is still a top priority (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/verizon-ceo-sees-strong-growth-ahead-says-dividend-growth-still-priority.html)
- Verizon has “more growth opportunity than we’ve ever had before,” CEO Hans Vestberg told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- The telecom giant held an investor day Thursday and also said it entered into a strategic partnership with Facebook parent Meta.
- Verizon shares rose nearly 1% Thursday, closing at $54.66 apiece, to bring its year-to-date gains to 5.2%.
(3) Cramer says investors should stick to Procter & Gamble: The ‘safest of safety stocks’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/cramer-says-investors-should-stick-to-procter-gamble-the-safest-of-safety-stocks-.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to consider Procter & Gamble as a potential buy to weather the turbulent market.
- “You want something that can cope with rising raw costs by passing them on to the consumer because they have scale and superior brands that can command higher prices,” he said.
Ticker: PG [safest of the safety stocks]
Making the case for PG: Shareholder returns; Strong Balance Sheet; Diverse Geographic Mix; Trading at a Discount
(4) Executive Interview: Block CFO says customers repay almost all buy now, pay later loans (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/block-cfo-says-customers-repay-almost-all-buy-now-pay-later-loans.html)
- Nearly all of Afterpay’s customers repaid their installments in 2021, Block CFO Amrita Ahuja told CNBC on Thursday when questioned about Block’s acquisition of the buy-now-pay-later service.
- She added, “98% of consumer installments were repaid by the end of the year, which is the same percentage we saw in the first half.
- This is a key focus area for us.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Rio Tinto is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/cramers-lightning-round-rio-tinto-is-a-buy.html)
- Desktop Metal: “No, we don’t need to do that. We have HP Inc. on earlier this week, and they are going to own the 3D industry and make money, so you need to be in HP Inc. Symbol HPQ.”
- Canada Goose: “It still sells at too high a multiple, and I want to point out that it’s inconsistent earnings is not for [us]. We’re going to go elsewhere.”
- Darling Ingredients: “I like it. … It reminds me of Renewable Energy, the company that just got a bid from Chevron. I think you stick with it. I like that call.”
- Tilray: “No, no. We like that [Innovative Industrial Properties] way to be able to play it, the picks and shovels way. The pot industry is a very, very tough industry, not unlike gambling. So, I’m not there.”
- Floor & Decor: “This to me, frankly, I’m just going to call it a poor man’s Lowe’s. I’d rather see you in Lowe’s. … Lowe’s had a great quarter.”
- Valvoline: “Automotive lubricants work for me.”
- Rio Tinto: “I like Rio Tinto. [Buy, buy, buy]. It’s minerals. Remember, there’s a bull market in minerals, and I embrace it.”
Ticker: DM, GOOS, DAR, TLRY, FND, VVV, RIO
(6) [No Video Clip] Russia Ukraine crisis
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):Twitter (TWTR), Kinde Morgan (KMI), Ultra Beauty (ULTA), Kraft Heinz (KHC)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年3月3日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。