2022年3月24日 11:38 PM #13029暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年3月24日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Hedge funds choosing ‘fresh’ stocks over obvious winners drove Thursday’s rally, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/24/jim-cramer-hedge-funds-choosing-fresh-stocks-drove-thursdays-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that Thursday’s rally was driven by hedge fund managers’ desire for fresh stocks over trusted winners and that investors should not overthink the currently seesawing market.
- “The hedge funds are in charge here, which is how you get today’s rotating bullishness. Please, never try to overthink what happens in some of these rallies,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Fresh Finds: Intel (INTC), Estée Lauder (EL), Nvidia (NVDA), DocuSign (DOCU)
Lam Research [Cramer favorite], Marvel Technology [charitable trust owns Marvel Tech]
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/24/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-t-mobile-ceo-mike-sievert.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert on Thursday’s edition of “Mad Money.”
(3) History shows investors should stick to profitable companies if Fed tightens inflation action, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/24/history-shows-investors-should-stick-to-profitable-companies-if-fed-tightens-inflation-action-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to invest in profitable companies if the Federal Reserve institutes a half-point double rate hike, using an analysis of the Fed’s last double rate hike and its aftermath in 2000.
- “The lesson of 2000 is to stick with profitable companies with real products or services that also have meaningful dividends and buybacks, and to sell the rest,” the “Mad Money” host said.
What Rallied Last Time Around (Winners after 2000’s 50 Basis Point Hike):
Healthcare + 38%; Utilities +32%; Communications + 31%
Energy +27%; Financials + 24%
(4) Executive Interview: Agco CEO says Russia-Ukraine war’s potential consequences on global food supply is ‘a really big deal’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/24/agco-ceo-says-russia-ukraine-wars-potential-consequences-on-global-food-supply-is-a-really-big-deal.html)
- Diminished food supply resulting from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has potential consequences beyond empty stomachs, Agco chief executive Eric Hansotia told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “This is a really big deal, because when that volume of calories comes out of the food chain, it triggers other things. Not only hunger, but unrest,” Hansotia said.
Ticker: AGCO [lot more room to run]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stanley Black & Decker is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/24/cramers-lightning-round-stanley-black-decker-is-a-buy.html)
- Enovix Corp: “There was a time when you and I would sit around … and just be celebrating over a glass of wine about [Enovix], but that ship has sailed.”
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd: “This one is a momentum-driven stock whose momentum I think has peaked.”
- Yandex NV: “That’s not really trading. It’s kind of like, halted. Like, really halted. It’s a Russian stock.”
- Ferguson PLC: “It’s real, they make things, they sell them, they give you money back. It’s good. I say, I like Fergie.”
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc: “If I want to own mRNA, I’m going to own Moderna.”
- JetBlue Airways Corp: “That company does not make money, but the travel business is so great. … So, I’m going to say it’s okay.”
- Peabody Energy Corp: “I just can’t recommend [coal] because I know it’s going away, and I’m not going to be the last guy to recommend coal in this country.”
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc: “Black & Decker’s cheap, it’s good, and I would buy it right here.”
Ticker: ENVX, ZIM, YNDX, FERG, IONS, JBLU, BTU, SWK
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer advises investors to be ethical when making international investments (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/24/jim-cramer-advises-investors-to-be-ethical-when-making-international-investments.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money” gave his take on being a conscious investor during Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine.
[Charitable trusts owns Halliburton Company (HAL) ]
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Wynn Resorts (WYNN) [so low, you can nibble], Lucid (LCID), Ford (F) [sell higher, charitable trust wants to buy back but not yet], Upstart (UPST), high dividends mining stock, McCormick (MKC) [great long turn run]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年3月24日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。