2022年3月31日 11:48 PM #13198暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年3月31日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says market will find a bottom ‘far more quickly than you think’ and is poised to rally (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/cramer-market-will-find-a-bottom-soon-and-is-poised-for-a-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday predicted that Wall Street will price in a bottom soon and the market will be set for a “tremendous rally.”
- “We price in this negativity far more quickly than you’d think. Maybe it takes a month, maybe only a few weeks. But it will happen, and once it does, we’ll be poised for one incredible, tremendous rally,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO says now is the time he’s ‘most concerned about cyber activity’ as Russia-Ukraine war continues (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/31/palo-alto-networks-ceo-says-now-is-the-time-hes-most-concerned-about-cyber-activity-as-russia-ukraine-war-continues.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(3) Buy Dollar General for consistency and Dollar Tree for high-risk, high-reward, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/buy-dollar-general-for-consistency-and-dollar-tree-for-high-risk-high-reward-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said investors who value consistency should buy Dollar General while risk-takers should purchase Dollar Tree.
- “If you want a consistent operator that doesn’t need to do anything too crazy to beat the estimates, that’s Dollar General. Even though they’re lowering prices, I think that’s a good long-term strategy to win over customers,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: DLTR, DG
(4) Jim Cramer says one of these red-hot stocks is a maybe, the other is a miss (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/jim-cramer-says-one-of-these-red-hot-stocks-is-a-maybe-the-other-is-a-miss.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday broke down why Alto Ingredients is a risky buy while Gladstone Land is a complete miss.
- “You have my blessing to swing at Alto Ingredients for speculation, but Gladstone Land is coming in way too hot,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: ALTO, LAND
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AT&T is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/cramers-lightning-round-att-is-not-a-buy.html)
- EVgo Inc: “The only electric vehicle stock that I’m recommending right now is Tesla. This one’s losing a fortune. No thank you.”
- Gevo Inc: “It should be working better here, but it’s losing too much money. And ever since November, the money-losers are stocks that just go down.”
- AT&T Inc: “Right now, I think they’re doing terribly. It’s just not a great company.”
- Kosmos Energy Ltd: “Good company. Makes a lot of money.”
- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd: “It is a very good company. However, it has just doubled, so I can’t recommend a stock that just doubled.”
Ticker: EVGO, GEVO, T, KOS, RADA
(6) Jim Cramer explains why he believes the U.S should ramp up its aid to Ukraine (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/31/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-believes-the-us-should-ramp-up-its-aid-to-ukraine.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why he believes the U.S. should increase its aid to Ukraine during the Russia-Ukraine war in Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): DexCom (DXCM), Datadog (DDOG) [losing money], Shopify (SHOP), Costco (COST) [buy slowly, charitable trust]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年3月31日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。