2022年4月1日 10:16 PM #13190暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月1日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Brace for negativity (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/cramers-week-ahead-brace-for-negativity.html)
- CNBC”s Jim Cramer on Friday advised investors to brace themselves against Wall Street’s negativity next week as concerns over a possible recession mount.
- “Regardless of what happens next week, Wall Street’s going to remain in good news, bad news mode. … So, perhaps you should steel yourself for the negativity,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Blue Owl is ‘uniquely durable’ in any economic environment including recession, says co-president (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/01/blue-owl-is-uniquely-durable-in-any-economic-environment-including-recession-says-co-president.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Blue Owl co-president Marc Lipschultz on Friday’s episode of the show.
(3) Sports fanatics should consider buying these three stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/sports-fanatics-should-consider-buying-these-three-stocks-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday offered three stock picks for investors dreaming of owning a professional sports team.
- “You’ve got a lot of options if you want to own part of a pro-sports team or even a whole league, but they’re not always the best stocks,” he later added.
Ticker: MSGS, MANU [don’t like the fundamental] , BATRK, FWONA, EDR
(4) Executive Interview: Number of ESG proposals so far this year is up 25% over 2021, says Broadridge CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/01/number-of-esg-proposals-so-far-this-year-is-up-25percent-over-2021-says-broadridge-ceo.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Broadridge CEO Tim Gokey on Friday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: WW is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/cramers-lightning-round-ww-is-not-a-buy.html)
- 23andMe Holding Co: “It’s losing money. To me, buy it and put it away.”
- WW International Inc: “There’s just nothing that I find that’s growth or of interest to me.”
- Nikola Corp: “They’re going to lose money as far as the eye can see.”
- Joby Aviation Inc: “Way too speculative. I don’t want you in there. … It’s had its day already.”
Ticker: ME, WW, NKLA, JOBY
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why investors should keep an eye on homebuilding stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/01/jim-cramer-explains-why-investors-should-keep-an-eye-on-homebuilding-stocks.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer discussed how he believes the housing cycle will play out in Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): JPMorgan Chase (JPM) [prefers WFC and MS; charitable trust owns both], Activision Blizzard (ATVI), DraftKings (DKNG)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月1日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。