2022年4月4日 9:18 PM #13260暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月4日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer on how 9 ‘pandemic plays’ that rallied Monday will perform going forward (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/jim-cramer-how-9-pandemic-plays-that-rallied-monday-will-respond.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that some of the pandemic-era winners that rallied on Monday will be able to hold onto their recovery while others will flounder.
- “When you see all the so-called pandemic plays roaring, without any kind of upsurge in Covid, you’ve got to take them on a case-by-case basis,” the “Mad Money” host said.
PTON [I am bullish. Worth owning as along-term bargain], ZM [still too expensive], DOCU [Need to make a change], ROKU, DASH [losing money, cannot recommend] , SHOP [need to grow]. ETSY [should be priced higher], PYPL [I liked but I was wrong], AMD [one of the best semiconductor names]
(2) Executive Interview:Qualcomm CEO says company is focusing on dividends to bring shareholders value (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/qualcomm-ceo-says-company-is-focusing-on-dividends-to-bring-shareholders-value.html)
- Qualcomm is currently focusing on using dividends to bring shareholders value rather than buying back its stock, chief executive Cristiano Amon told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday.
- “We want to maintain strategic flexibility, also for M&A, because we see diversification working for the company … We want it to grow faster,” Amon said.
(3) Some of the first quarter’s biggest losers could be the biggest steals, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/some-of-the-first-quarters-biggest-losers-could-be-the-biggest-steals-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Investors should consider purchasing stock of the first quarter’s biggest losers if the market shows signs of recovering on its own, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “If we get more signs that inflation is cooling on its own, like the pullback in oil, then some of the hardest hit stocks might end up looking pretty enticing,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Winners Losers Dow Jones Industrial Average Chevron
S&P500 Occidental Petroleum
Nasdaq 100 Splunk
Facebook-parent Meta [Buy]
Align Technology [Watch]
(4) Executive Interview: Wonder CEO discusses company growth, ability to expand into cities (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/04/wonder-ceo-discusses-company-growth-ability-to-expand-into-cities.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Wonder Group CEO Marc Lore on Monday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Google over PubMatic (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-google-over-pubmatic.html)
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc: “They are a very well-run company, but I have to tell you, I like [KLA Corp] better, and my favorite [Lam Research Corp]. … That’s the one to buy.”
- Prospect Capital Corp: “They have to open their books. … So therefore, I’m gun shy.”
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc: “You can have this as your [speculative stock].”
- PubMatic Inc: “They’re good, but you’ve just got to stick with Google.”
Ticker: KLIC, PSEC, AUPH, PUBM,
(6) [Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on JPMorgan CEO’s annual letter to shareholders (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/04/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-jpmorgan-ceos-annual-letter-to-shareholders.html)
The “Mad Money” host on Monday explained his thoughts on JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon’s annual letter to shareholders.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Block (SQ) [too high multiple, take some off], Adobe (ADBE), Whirlpool WHR [stock is a buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月4日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。