2022年4月14日 1:15 AM #13297暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月13日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Look for durable stocks to weather this ‘hyper-confusing moment’ in the market, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramer-find-durable-stocks-to-weather-this-hyper-confusing-moment.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday advised investors to find stocks that can perform well in any market environment.
- “This is a hyper-confusing moment, but I want you to search for stocks that can work long-term regardless of whether we’re in the best of times, the worst of times, or both,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: DAL, JPM, PG, DIS
(2) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the Nasdaq 100 could reach an ‘important low’ this week, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/charts-suggest-the-nasdaq-100-could-reach-an-important-low-this-week-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said the Nasdaq 100 could reach a low this week and give investors a chance to offload some poorly performing stocks, leaning on analysis from technical analyst Carolyn Boroden.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest the Nasdaq 100 could make an important low sometime this week — and maybe it’s already happened,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(3) Jim Cramer names 7 beaten-down semiconductor stocks that look ‘enticing’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramer-names-7-beaten-down-semiconductor-stocks-that-look-enticing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors a list of seven semiconductor chip stocks he believes could be attractive buys.
- “Growth at a reasonable price abounds in this beaten-down market, and that includes the more controversial semiconductor space,” the “Mad Money” host said.
GARP in Semiconductor: Western Digital (WDC) [5 times next earnings] , Micron (MU) [it’s a steal right here], AMD (AMD) [long time Cramer fave; Charitable trust owns it sold some this week, cheapest it has been, should buy], Skyworks (SWKS) [long time Cramer fave, 10 times earning, fantastic time to buy], KLA (KLA), Lam Research (LRCX), Applied Materials (AMAT)
(4) Interview with Specialist:Dr. Topol says China is likely to have a ‘significant crisis’ due to Covid, needs more people boosted (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/13/dr-topol-says-china-is-likely-to-have-a-significant-crisis-due-to-covid-needs-more-people-boosted.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Dr. Eric Topol, founder of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: It’s too soon to buy Rocket Companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramers-lightning-round-its-too-soon-to-buy-rocket-companies.html)
- Rocket Companies Inc: “It’s such a good company, but when rates go up, it does poorly. And the Fed wants housing to slow. So therefore, their business is going to slow, too. Too soon to buy.”
- Garmin Ltd: “It’s fabulous. … I think their stock is great.”
- Mosaic Co: “I think Agco is cheaper, and I think Deere is better, and I want you on one of those two.”
- Jack in the Box Inc: “I say, let’s go for the best on the lower end: McDonald’s. And on the higher end, we’re going to go for Chipotle.”
- Physicians Realty Trust: “I think it’s okay. … I think Ventas is still better.”
Ticker: RKT, GRMN, MOS, JACK, DOC
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains how investors can keep themselves from being scared out of the market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/13/jim-cramer-explains-how-investors-can-keep-themselves-from-being-scared-out-of-the-market.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s “Mad Money” explained why investors should be careful about listening to bearish analysts’ fears about the yield curve and how investors can stay afloat in a tumultuous market.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Chipotle (CMG) [best of best, you should own it], Key Corp (KEY) [I will buy tomorrow], Marvell (MRVL) [should be bought right here]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月13日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。