2022年4月20日 12:07 AM #13348暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月19日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer cites 3 reasons why the market rallied on a day it had no business doing so (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/19/cramer-cites-3-reasons-why-the-market-rallied-on-a-day-it-had-no-business-doing-so.html)
- Wall Street should have been down Tuesday, yet the stock market had a great run.
- The usual suspects all lined up against the market.
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer listed three primary reasons for what he called the “bizarre action” in the market.
- The market was oversold, which makes it harder for stocks to plummet.
- Cramer recalled 1994 when the Fed doubled rates and stocks still rallied. If history is any indicator, Bullard’s tough talk might not be so bad after all, he said.
- Another reason for the market’s resilience Tuesday, according to Cramer, is the U.S. being in a better position than other countries, pointing to America’s reopening economy and reliable energy sources.
(2) Executive Interview: Plug Power CEO discusses Walmart green hydrogen deal (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/19/plug-power-ceo-discusses-walmart-green-hydrogen-deal.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Plug Power CEO Andy Marsh on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Executive Interview: ‘Don’t fight the U.S. consumer’ — Bank of America CEO says spending is healthy despite roaring inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/19/bank-of-america-ceo-says-spending-is-healthy-despite-roaring-inflation.html)
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday that Americans are spending heartily, even as inflation continues to roil the economy.
- “Don’t fight the U.S. consumer. They are a very strong force and you can see them very healthy. Their loan balances are down, they have plenty of borrowing capacity and they have plenty of spending capacity,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Prologis CEO says finding land for developing facilities is becoming ‘increasingly difficult’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/19/prologis-ceo-says-finding-land-for-developing-facilities-is-becoming-increasingly-difficult.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Prologis CEO Hamid Moghadam on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Vale is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/19/cramers-lightning-round-vale-is-a-winner.html)
- Vale SA: “Vale’s a buy. … In this new world, they’re a winner.”
- CNA Financial Corp: “I’d rather go with the real, actual owner of CNA … which is Loews.”
- Gladstone Land Corp: “It’s going up too much, and you know what, it went up again.”
- Veru Inc: “I would tell you that this stock fluctuates, and you want to try to buy it on a big dip.”
- Allego NV: “In the end, that is just not a good business. … They’re better at it than most, so I will bless it, as long as you understand it’s not a great business.”
Ticker: VALE [winner], CNA [rather go L], LAND, VER, ALLG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says Twitter should accept Elon Musk’s takeover bid (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/19/jim-cramer-says-twitter-should-accept-elon-musks-takeover-bid.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes Twitter should accept Elon Musk’s takeover bid and what value he believe the Tesla CEO will bring to the company in Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Costco (COST), Okta (OKTA), Affirm Holdings (AFRM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月19日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。