2022年4月28日 11:54 PM #13413暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年4月28日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Bet against ‘superstar’ executives like Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Cook at your own peril, Jim Cramer warns (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/jim-cramer-bet-against-superstar-executives-mark-zuckerberg-tim-cook-at-your-own-peril.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to trust big-name executives – especially those at the helm of the major companies that just reported quarterly earnings.
- ″[They] don’t win every game, but over the long haul they win a lot more often than they lose, and counting them out is rarely a smart decision,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: GOOGL, FB, F, MSFT, AAPL
(2) Executive Interview: Hertz CEO says rebounding business travel could tighten an already-constrained used car market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/hertz-ceo-says-rebounding-business-travel-could-tighten-an-already-constrained-used-car-market.html)
- Business travel is making a comeback and could constrain already tight supplies of rental cars when it finally recovers, Hertz chief executive Stephen Scherr told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “Corporate business is trending upwards, make no mistake about it,” Scherr said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says he’d buy Facebook after earnings beat, but it’s too soon for ‘a victory lap’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/jim-cramer-says-hed-buy-facebook-after-earnings-beat-but-its-too-soon-for-a-victory-lap.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that Facebook parent Meta is a buy after the social media platform beat Wall Street expectations on earnings in its first quarter.
- “While it’s too soon to be doing a victory lap here — the stock’s still down huge for the year — I feel like Meta Facebook’s turnaround efforts are already paying off,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Brunswick CEO says demand for boats is ‘very strong’ amid rising inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/28/brunswick-ceo-says-demand-for-boats-is-very-strong-amid-rising-inflation.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Brunswick Corporation CEO David Foulkes on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Don’t sell Weber here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/cramers-lightning-round-dont-sell-weber-here.html)
- Weber Inc: “I would not sell this thing … because it makes money.”
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp: “I think it’s a good company. … I like it.”
- Affirm Holdings Inc: “It doesn’t make money, I know, but it’s [chief executive] Max Levchin. Max Levchin will figure something out.”
Ticker: WEBR, MGY, AFRM
(6) Watch Jim Cramer’s message to Fed Chair Jay Powell’s critics (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/28/watch-jim-cramers-message-to-fed-chair-jay-powells-critics.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer urged critics not to blame the Fed Chair for economic headwinds beyond his control in Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) [HTZ is better], Unity Software (U)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年4月28日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。