2022年6月1日 11:23 PM #13578暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月1日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says investors should consider 3 things before buying a stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/01/cramer-says-investors-should-consider-3-things-before-buying-a-stock.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday told investors they should buy stocks based on the company’s financial performance, not on whether they like its products.
- “If you don’t know how the companies you own shares in will survive an economic hurricane, or even a [Federal Reserve] tightening or two, then just use the product,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(i) Check the company’s financial performance; (ii) How crowded is the industry landscape?; (iii) Can the company withstand a “hurricane” inflation fix from the Fed?
(2) [No Video Clip] Cramer Does His Homework — Ticker: AY, AEP, D, DBRG, AMT. DLR
(3) Jim Cramer says he likes this alternative energy play for a high inflation environment (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/01/cramer-the-alternative-energy-atlantica-sustainable-infrastructure-high-inflation-environment.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday gave investors his blessing to buy shares of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure.
- “It’s exactly what we like in this high inflation environment where the [Federal Reserve] is slamming the brakes on the economy,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: SentinelOne CEO discusses keeping an eye on possible cyberattacks from Russia (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/01/sentinelone-ceo-discusses-keeping-an-eye-on-possible-cyberattacks-from-russia.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with SentinelOne CEO Tomer Weingarten on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like P&G over Olaplex (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/01/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-pg-over-olaplex.html)
- Inmode Ltd: “I’d rather … go with Danaher.”
- Boise Cascade Co: “It sells at four times earnings. I’m a buyer of a stock that sells at four times earnings.”
- Marten Transport Ltd: “Good company. Makes things, does stuff, rewards shareholders, valued reasonably. Buy.”
- Doximity Inc: “It makes very little money. And yet, I say buy it, because it’s going to make a lot of money.”
- AT&T Inc: “AT&T is okay now. They got rid of a lot of debt. That’s what I wanted.”
- Olaplex Holdings Inc: “I see a stock like that, I just say, why don’t I buy Procter & Gamble? … That’s the better buy.”
- Idexx Laboratories Inc: “I’ve got, this, Zoetis … That stock is so good, and that is the one to buy.”
- Veru Inc: “It is very speculative, and therefore not for me to recommend.”
- Boeing Co: “There’s so many better stocks.”
Ticker: INMD, BCC, MRTN, DOCS, T, OLPX, IDXX, VERU, BA
(6) Cramer gives his thoughts on recent insider buying at Intel and Starbucks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/01/cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-recent-insider-buying-at-intel-and-starbucks.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why recent insider buying at Intel and Starbucks has made him more positive about the two companies on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): fuboTV Inc. (FUBO), Wayfair Inc. (W), Phillips 66 (PSX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月1日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。