2022年6月2日 9:04 PM #13582暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月2日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jm Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says when Wall Street overlooks ‘textbook bad news’ for a stock, do some buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-buy-when-wall-street-overlooks-textbook-bad-news.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday gave investors the go-ahead to buy shares of valuable companies that reported bad news, yet still managed to keep their stocks afloat.
- “Because the stocks have been so crushed in anticipation of multiple rate hikes, you can be bold enough to buy a discounted product without much hesitation,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: NVDA, CRM, MSFT
[Charitable Trust owns PYPL, AEO]
(2) Executive Interview: Dow CEO discusses company’s ESG strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/02/dow-ceo-discusses-companys-esg-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dow CEO Jim Fitterling on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says to pick up shares of Deere for an ‘absurd’ bargain (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-says-to-pick-up-shares-of-deere-for-an-absurd-bargain.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday urged investors to purchase shares of Deere at the start of the next trading session.
- “You can now get its stock for just 15.5 times earnings, which I just think is absurd. So, you’ve got my blessing to buy it tomorrow morning,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Digging into the rally — Deer’s Post-Earnings Comeback: (i) overall better market; (ii) Analyst day event; (iii) A second look at the the quarter (outlook for large AG equipment, increased production)
(4) Executive Interview: Excelerate Energy CEO discusses energy security, says there’s been ‘interaction’ with the White House (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/02/excelerate-energy-ceo-discusses-energy-security-says-theres-been-interaction-with-the-white-house.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Excelerate Energy CEO Steven Kobos on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Indie Semiconductor Inc: “They should be making a lot of money.” (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/cramers-lightning-round-trade-desk-is-too-expensive.html)
- Rocket Lab USA Inc: “I see your aerospace and I give you Raytheon Technologies, which makes money and does good things.”
- Joby Aviation Inc: “You think it’s time for flying cars? [Sell].”
- Allegiant Travel Co: “I’d rather be in Expedia. I’d rather be in Airbnb. Let’s go with one of those two.”
- Trade Desk Inc: “It is too expensive.”
- Kosmos Energy Ltd: “Let it come down a little.”
- Upstart Holdings Inc: “I didn’t like the loans on the balance sheet. If it gets rid of the loans … or it makes me convinced that they’re good, then all is forgiven and I’m cool with it.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc: “That stock is a buy.”
- Indie Semiconductor Inc: “They should be making a lot of money.”
Ticker: RKLB, JOBY [sell sell sell], ALGT, TTD, KOS, UPST, HTZ, INDI
(6) Be ready to pounce on homebuilding stocks the next time they drop, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/02/jim-cramer-be-ready-to-pounce-on-homebuilding-stocks-when-they-drop.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that despite conventional wisdom, he believes investors should pick up shares of homebuilding stocks the next time they plummet.
- “I believe these stocks will drop again, but when they do … I think you’ve got to pounce,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Airbnb (ABNB) [one of a few that can be bought], Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) [not recommend a company that is losing money], Datadog (DDOG) [good company but the stock is too expensive), Cumming (CMI) [you own it], Livent Corporation (LTHM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月2日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。