2022年6月27日 11:23 PM #13729暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月24日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Next week will be a bellwether for the upcoming earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/cramers-week-ahead-next-week-will-be-a-bellwether-for-the-upcoming-earnings-season.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday said that next week will be a crucial moment for determining what the upcoming earnings season will look like.
- “Some companies may cut their forecasts next week before they are due to report,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) VICI CEO on growth opportunities in gaming and beyond (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/24/vici-ceo-on-growth-opportunities-in-gaming-and-beyond.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with VICI CEO Edward Pitoniak on Friday’s episode of the show.
(3) Stay away from this company poised to go public next week, Jim Cramer warns (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/stay-away-from-this-company-poised-to-go-public-next-week-jim-cramer-warns.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday told investors to stay away from Ivanhoe Electric, a mining technology company that is expected to sell its shares in an initial public offering next week.
- “This is not the time to bet on an extremely early-stage copper mining technology play,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Oshkosh CEO on navigating supply chain issues (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/24/oshkosh-ceo-on-navigating-supply-chain-issues.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Oshkosh CEO John Pfeifer on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Move on from DigitalBridge (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/cramers-lightning-round-move-on-from-digitalbridge.html)
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co: “It’s going to make a ton of money. … I like Pioneer.”
- DigitalBridge Group Inc: “I say … let’s move on.”
- Nucor Corp: “Steel prices are coming down. … I’d rather buy energy right now than I would Nucor.”
- NIO Inc: Cramer pressed a button that seemingly played the sound of a car collision. “And that’s what I have to say about NIO.”
Ticker: PXD, DBRG, NUE, NIO
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why the Fed might not have to take rates higher than 3% to beat inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/24/jim-cramer-explains-why-the-fed-might-not-have-to-take-rates-higher-than-3percent-to-beat-inflation.html)
The “Mad Money” host offered three bullish signs he sees for the market and what he thinks they mean for the state of inflation on Friday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) Rivian Automotive (RIVN) [Ford and Amazon will sell; I am not a buyer]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月24日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。