2022年7月18日 12:23 AM #13766暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月6日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Clashing market forces could lead to a stagnant economy instead of a recession, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/06/clashing-market-forces-could-lead-to-a-stagnant-economy-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that the clashing forces roiling the market could lead to stagnation, which could then turn into an economic reacceleration that causes stocks to go higher.
- “At these levels, many stocks already reflect a recession, so if we merely get a stagnant economy that will then reaccelerate, then stocks could go much higher,” he said.
(2) Jim Cramer explains why he likes Prologis here (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/06/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-likes-prologis-here.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes Prologis is a steal at its current price on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the market could find a bottom after a little more weakness, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/06/cramer-charts-suggest-the-market-could-bottom-after-more-weakness.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that the market could find a bottom later this year now that stocks have come down and Wall Street’s optimism has waned.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Tom DeMark, suggest that with just a little more weakness, this market’s finally got a legitimate chance to bottom,” he said.
(4) There’s more pain coming for investors who own buy now, pay later plays, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/06/theres-more-pain-coming-for-investors-who-own-buy-now-pay-later-plays-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday warned investors that if they own any buy now, pay later stocks, they should brace themselves for more damage to their portfolios.
- “These stocks never should’ve been worth so much in the first place,” he said.
Ticker: AFRM, SQ, UPST, PYPL, AAPL
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Toll Brothers over Skyline Champion (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/06/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-toll-brothers-over-skyline-champion.html)
- Boeing Co: “I’m not going to recommend stocks that lose money with really bad balance sheets. And that’s what they do.”
- United States Steel Corp: “There is too much negativity on steel right now. The one you would buy is Nucor, and it has to come down a little bit more.”
- Skyline Champion Corp: “How about, buy Toll Brothers. That’s the one I would buy.”
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd: “I think BABA can go up but I’m not recommending any Chinese … stocks.”
- Synopsys Inc: “I’ve always like Synopsis. … I do believe the semiconductor stocks have come down too much, and there are other semiconductor companies that I think are cheaper to buy than that one.”
- Tenneco Inc: “I’d be very careful. … I do not have a great call on what will happen with TEN.”
Ticker: BA, X, SKY, BABA, SNPS, TEN
(6) [No Video Clip] There is a ‘glut of gloom’ in the U.S. right now, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/06/there-is-a-glut-of-gloom-in-the-us-right-now-jim-cramer-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer broke down his thoughts on the economy, and more specifically, the job market, on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Game Stop (GME), Coinbase (COIN)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月6日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。