2022年7月18日 12:24 AM #13761暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月13日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) The Fed is winning against inflation despite red-hot June CPI number, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/the-fed-is-winning-against-inflation-despite-red-hot-june-cpi-number-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that while consumer prices rose sharper in June than Wall Street expected, the Federal Reserve is close to beating inflation.
- “I think we have a real shot at putting in … a short term bottom here given that the Federal Reserve can probably put through one more big rate hike and then declare victory,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Duke Energy CEO says safety is ‘job one’ when it comes to nuclear energy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/13/duke-energy-ceo-says-safety-is-job-one-when-it-comes-to-nuclear-energy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Duke Energy CEO Lynn Good on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the euro could see a ‘swift rally’ and lift the market with it, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/charts-suggest-the-euro-could-see-a-swift-rally-and-lift-the-market-with-it-says-jim-cramer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that the euro could rise in value in the near future, relying on analysis from DeCarley Trading technician Carley Garner.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that the euro’s ready to rebound — if not now then very soon,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Portillo’s CEO discusses company’s pricing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/13/portillos-ceo-discusses-companys-pricing-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Portillo’s CEO Michael Osanloo on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I want to buy Flex (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/cramers-lightning-round-i-want-to-buy-flex.html)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp: ”[Devon Energy] has now lost 25 straight points. … Buy it.”
- Flex Ltd: “It’s such an inexpensive stock. … I want to buy Flex.”
- Barrick Gold Corp: “Dollar got strong, gold got crushed. … It’s a hedge, in the same way that I like oil.”
Ticker: CPG, FLEX, GOLD
(6) [No Video Clip] Elon Musk would be ‘foolish’ to not cut a compromise deal with Twitter, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/13/elon-musk-would-be-foolish-to-not-cut-a-compromise-deal-with-twitter-jim-cramer-says.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained what he would do if he were in Elon Musk’s position, after the Tesla CEO moved to terminate his deal to buy Twitter and the social media company sued him in response.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Bumble Inc. (BMBL), Uber (UBER) [can go still lower)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月13日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。