2022年7月18日 12:24 AM #13760暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月14日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Look past the ‘misery’ and remember that the market will eventually recover, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/14/look-past-the-misery-and-remember-that-the-market-will-eventually-recover-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday reminded investors to stay the course in the market, as the pain will eventually go away.
- “Losing money in markets like this one is actually part of the process,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Jim Cramer says investors should eye these 5 downtrodden stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/14/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-eye-these-5-downtrodden-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that investors should search for buying opportunities among stocks being hammered by the turbulent stock market.
- “For many groups, this bear market’s simply about working off the excesses of the past two years. … However, for some stocks, the sell-off has even been worse than that,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: META, BAC, WFC, CSCO, DIS
(3) General Motors is handling production issues on a ‘weekly basis,’ CEO Mary Barra says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/14/general-motors-is-handling-production-issues-on-a-weekly-basis-ceo-mary-barra-says.html)
- General Motors is still dealing with production snags that will last into next year, CEO Mary Barra told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “It’s gotten better this year than last year, but really this will go into ’23. … It’s going to take additional capacity,” Barra said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Plug Power CEO says there was ‘no issue’ with the SEC after he sold 40% of his shares in an automatic trading plan (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/14/plug-power-ceo-says-there-was-no-issue-with-the-sec-after-he-sold-40percent-of-his-shares-in-an-automatic-trading-plan.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Plug Power CEO Andy Marsh on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I wouldn’t mind buying Microchip Technology down here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-wouldnt-mind-buying-microchip-technology-down-here.html)
- Lemonade Inc: “Those guys made lemonade into lemon.”
- The Williams Companies Inc: “I like WMB. They’ve got a 5% yield.”
- Microchip Technology Inc: “Down here, I wouldn’t mind buying it. I think it’s good.”
- CrowdStrike Holdings Inc: “CrowdStrike’s number two [in the cybersecurity sector] and number one is Palo Alto Networks.”
- AT&T Inc: “I’d rather be in Verizon.”
Ticker: LMND, WMB, MCHP, CRWD, T
(6) [No Video Clip] It’s only a matter of time before consumers can’t stand inflation anymore, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/14/its-only-a-matter-of-time-before-consumers-cant-stand-inflation-anymore-jim-cramer-says.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained how he believes consumer behavior will change and what that means for retailers on Thursday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: COST [charitable trust owns COST], DG, RH
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月14日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。