2022年7月20日 1:05 AM #13781暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月19日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says stubborn investors are taking the ‘wrong approach’ to the market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/jim-cramer-says-stubborn-investors-are-taking-the-wrong-approach-to-the-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors not to be so set in their ways that they miss the chance to make money.
- “Changing your mind is a virtue in this business,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview:Halliburton CEO says company’s drilling strategy isn’t beholden to oil prices (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/halliburton-ceo-says-companys-drilling-strategy-isnt-beholden-to-oil-prices.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Halliburton CEO Jeff Miller on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: HAL [charitable trust]
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest Tuesday’s rally could ’just be at the beginning,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/charts-suggest-tuesdays-rally-could-just-be-at-the-beginning-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday told investors that Tuesday’s market recovery could be the start of a longer rally.
- “The charts, as interpreted by the legendary Larry Williams, suggest that Wall Street has finally thrown in the towel,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: IBM CEO says the strong dollar’s effect on the business is a short-term issue (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/ibm-ceo-says-the-strong-dollars-effect-on-the-business-is-a-short-term-issue.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with interviewed IBM CEO Arvind Krishna on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Deere over Mosaic (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-deere-over-mosaic.html)
- Tellurian Inc: “I am with Tellurian.”
- Altria Group Inc: “I do think it’s a very good company, but it’s not for me.”
- Mosaic Co: “If you want to be in that group, you should be in Deere, because that’s been able to come back regardless of the cycle of fertilizer.”
- Novocure Ltd: “It’s still the best thing for experimental and sad brain cancer, and I think it’s going to be the standard for a long time.”
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co: “I think that the food cycle … is to me, actually, possibly peaking. So I don’t want to be in Archer-Daniels-Midland.”
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc: “I like that call. [Sell].”
- Patterson-UTI Energy Inc: “Very good company, but I have to tell you, I do prefer Halliburton.”
- State Street Corp: “State Street is just okay. … You’ve got to be involved with a Wells Fargo. Much better.”
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Inc: “It’s incredibly speculative. … I would tell you to take a pass on it.”
- MP Materials Corp: “I think it’s definitely a buy right here. I think it makes a lot of sense.”
Ticker: TELL, MO, MOS, NVCR, ADM, WWE, PTEN, STT, RCKT, MP
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says investors need to look beyond FANG stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/19/jim-cramer-says-investors-need-to-look-beyond-fang-stocks.html)
The “Mad Money” host said that FANG stocks have gone out of style on Wall Street on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): General Electric (GE) [HON is better which Charitable Trust owns], Block (SQ) [overvalued, be careful], Peloton (PTON) [let’s wait until its bottom]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月19日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。