2022年7月27日 1:38 AM #13814暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月26日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Wait for the market to decline more before putting cash to work, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/26/cramer-wait-for-market-to-decline-more-before-putting-cash-to-work.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday told investors to wait for the market to retreat more before doing any buying.
- “The stock market, in its entirety, is still too high, so we have to let the averages come in before putting more money to work,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview:Nucor CEO says company’s top priority is organic growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/26/nucor-ceo-says-companys-top-priority-is-organic-growth.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Nucor CEO Leon Topalian on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer likes these 9 stocks for protection against the strong U.S. dollar (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/26/jim-cramer-likes-these-9-stocks-for-protection-against-the-strong-us-dollar.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave investors a list of companies that earn most of their revenue domestically on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: Dollar General (DG) , Chipotle (CMG), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Devon (DVN), Centene (CNC), Humana (HUM), CVS (CVS), T-Mobile (TMUS), Verizon (VZ)
(4) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO says customers will come back in the fall after first-quarter earnings miss (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/26/logitech-ceo-says-customers-will-come-back-in-the-fall-after-first-quarter-earnings-miss.html)
- Customers who are spending their summers traveling will come back to purchase tech equipment in the fall, Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- “I think everybody’s doing something this summer, so this is a period when people are out. Our gaming business is down, but I don’t think that’s terribly surprising,” he said on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Blackstone over Apollo Global (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/26/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-blackstone-over-apollo-global.html)
- Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc: “I would prefer a … stock like Halliburton.”
- GSK Plc: “I favor Johnson & Johnson. … What’s not to like?”
- Tilray Brands Inc: “Those will cost you about $3, which is the price of the stock. But if you wait long enough, it’ll only cost you $2.”
- Apollo Global Management Inc: “Let’s go to Blackstone.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc: “Stay on Hertz. … I’m banking with [CEO Stephen] Scherr, not against Scherr.”
- Cheniere Energy Inc: “Buy, buy, buy it.”
Ticker: DO, GSK, TLRY, APO, HTZ, LNG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Walmart (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/26/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-walmart.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained his thoughts on Walmart after the company cut its outlook for the current quarter and full year.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Home Depot (HD), Tractor Supply (TSCO) [terrific; is one for me] Shopify (SHOP)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月26日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。