2022年7月29日 12:57 AM #13823暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月28日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer warns investors not to miss their window to buy stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/jim-cramer-warns-investors-not-to-miss-their-window-to-buy-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to seize the moment and buy some stocks, since the Federal Reserve appears to be nearing the end of its tightening cycle.
- “When the Fed gets out of the way, you have a real window and you’ve got to jump through it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Nestle CEO discusses company’s pricing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/nestle-ceo-discusses-companys-pricing-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Nestle CEO Mark Schneider on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview:Waste Management CEO says the pie for companies employing drivers is shrinking (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/waste-management-ceo-says-the-pie-for-companies-employing-drivers-is-shrinking.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Waste Management CEO Jim Fish on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Pfizer CEO says the company gets almost 400,000 prescriptions per week for anti-Covid pill Paxlovid (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/pfizer-ceo-says-the-company-gets-almost-400000-prescriptions-per-week-for-anti-covid-pill-paxlovid.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Marqeta is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/cramers-lightning-round-marqeta-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Marqeta Inc: “Too many companies doing the same thing as they are, and they’re losing money. I have to say, [sell].”
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “Going higher. [Berkshire Hathaway CEO] Warren Buffett bought it.”
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd: “They’ve been awful for as long as I’ve been doing this show.”
- ICON Plc : “I love the contract clinical business because you make so much money in it. I think it’s terrific.”
- Medifast Inc: “Never been a fan. … I prefer Nestle, frankly. I think Nestle’s more of a healthcare company.”
- Energy Transfer LP: “They are one of the most poorly run companies, but they’re in the greatest industry in the world, so how do you lose? You can’t.”
- Texas Instruments Inc: “My thoughts are easy. … [Buy]. What a quarter.”
Ticker: MQ, OXY, TEVA, ICLR, MED, ET, TXN
(6) Jim Cramer says investors should always avoid this trading strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-always-avoid-this-trading-strategy.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday reminded investors to always follow their heads over their hearts when betting on a stock, using Facebook-parent Meta’s most recent quarter as an example.
- “The lesson, of course, is that as compelling as it is to believe in someone — I call it the Great Man Theory of Investing — it almost never works over the long haul,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Callaway GOlf (ELY), Lyft (LYFT) [No], Expedia (EXPE) [I like EXPE but GOOGL is better]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月28日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。