2022年8月4日 12:47 AM #14105暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月2日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says Fed officials’ aggressive inflation statements on Tuesday are dragging down market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/cramer-fed-officials-hawkish-inflation-stance-dragging-down-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that inflation is coming down at a good pace as he called out Federal Reserve leaders for hawkish comments that are dragging down the market.
- “I don’t know how far prices have to fall before these people notice,” Cramer said.
(2) Executive Interview: Arista Networks CEO says the company is ‘sparing no costs’ to deal with supply chain snags (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/arista-networks-ceo-says-the-company-is-sparing-no-costs-to-deal-with-supply-chain-snags.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Arista Networks CEO Jayshree Ullal on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Airbnb CEO says bookings are strong even as workers return to the office (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/airbnb-ceo-says-bookings-are-strong-even-as-workers-return-to-the-office.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: GXO Logistics customers are doing well despite economic slowdown buzz, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/gxo-logistics-customers-are-doing-well-despite-economic-slowdown-buzz-ceo-says.html)
- GXO Logistics customers are still doing well even as Wall Street fears that the economy is headed for a downturn, CEO Malcolm Wilson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- We just finished our quarter … nearly half a billion dollars of new customer contracts signed, and our business growing at 20% organic revenue. That’s a real statement of the economy,” Wilson said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AST SpaceMobile is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/cramers-lightning-round-ast-spacemobile-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Radware Ltd: “I’ve got to tell you, I think it’s too cheap to get rid of. I want to hold onto it.”
- AST SpaceMobile Inc: “We’re not recommending stocks that are losing a lot of money.”
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp: “It’s a value trap. … While it makes money, it’s not what this market wants.”
- Centene Corp: “I think it’s doing very, very well, and I want you to hold onto it.”
Ticker: RDWR, ASTS, LGF.A, CNC
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says Pinterest, PayPal, Shopify and Etsy should become one company to compete against Amazon (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/cramer-says-pinterest-paypal-shopify-and-etsy-should-become-one-company-to-compete-against-amazon.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on how he believes “PinPalEtsify” could give Amazon a run for its money on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: PINT, PYPL, SHOP, ETSY
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH)[NCLH is OK, but its mistake to buy others], Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Roku (ROKU) [Roku can bounce]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月2日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。