2022年8月14日 9:47 PM #14562暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月9日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Don’t bet against short sellers in this market, Jim Cramer warns (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/dont-bet-against-short-sellers-in-this-market-jim-cramer-warns.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors to avoid buying money-losing stocks in a bet against short sellers.
- “In a market that’s presenting you with ample opportunities to lose money, I can’t endorse buying these money-losing stocks in the hope of engineering a short squeeze,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stocks & Tickers: (i) Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), (ii) Upstart (UPST), (iii) AMC (AMC), (iv) Beyond Meat (BYND), (v) Wayfair (W), (vi) GameStop (GME)
(2) Executive Interview: Take-Two Interactive CEO says pinched consumers are putting more pressure on mobile gaming than PC and console (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/09/take-two-interactive-ceo-says-pinched-consumers-are-putting-more-pressure-on-mobile-gaming-than-pc-and-console.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Restaurateur Danny Meyer says inflation has helped drive workers back into the food industry (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/restaurateur-inflation-has-helped-push-workers-back-into-the-food-industry.html)
- High inflation and the money-making opportunities it’s created have driven workers back to the restaurant industry, Danny Meyer told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- “If you do have a tipping model in your restaurants, servers are making more money than they’ve ever made before,” the restaurateur said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Planet Fitness CEO says company isn’t raising its $10 a month membership fee (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/09/planet-fitness-ceo-says-company-isnt-raising-its-10-a-month-membership-fee.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Dropbox is a pass (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/cramers-lightning-round-dropbox-is-a-pass.html)
- Tellurian Inc: “I think that stock is a buy.”
- Dropbox Inc: “Nothing ever happens to the stock, and I think that that’s because nothing’s going to happen to the stock. … I’m going to have to say, pass.”
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd: “I don’t recommend any Chinese stocks. … They break your heart too many times.”
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional SA: “People don’t want to own steel companies at this point in the cycle, and if they do, they’re going to buy Nucor.”
- 23andMe Holding Co: “The stock has no mojo. That’s a technical term for ‘not going anywhere.’”
- JPMorgan Chase & Co: “It’s starting to go higher. [CEO Jamie Dimon], take that.”
- EOG Resources Inc: “EOG’s one of the best oil companies in the world.”
Ticker: TELL, DBX, BABA, SID, ME, JPM, EOG
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Micron Technology (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/09/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-micron-technology.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his thoughts on Micron after the company preannounced to the downside on Tuesday.
Ticker: MU, NVDA [Charitable trust sold when price was high, not buying back yet], AMD
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) or Intel Corporation (INTC) [Neither, buy JNJ], Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC), Snap (SNAP) [No life]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月9日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。